Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed 3 .COM GAS SAVINGS / FUEL PRICES / FUEL EFFICIENCY sites incl priceygas(DOT)com

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is a high-paying niche and here are 3 great sites that are ready to be taken to the next level!

priceygas(DOT)com is a 6 months old, 8-page, custom-designed "gas prices" site that provides a handy service to drivers shopping for the lowest fuel prices. It is also an excellent resource for travelers in both the US and Canada and contains loads of other useful information.

The site is PR1, is well-indexed in all the search engines, has a good number of backlinks and is #1 in Google (out of 1,520,000 results) for "pricey gas" (without the quotes).

The website is monetized via Adsense. I don't have a separate channel setup.

This is a static PHP site (no backend/database), that uses includes for easy editing.

Loads of potential here (you could even try more/other, higher paying, ads) - just promote!

Registrar: Dynadot (expires 2009-02-19)

Minimum offer: $50
Reserve: yes
BIN: $155 (limited time only)

waystoconservegas(DOT)com is a great 2-month old keyword domain, but brand new fuel conservation website. It uses WordPress as backend and a customized free theme.

Revenue is via ShoppingAds, eBay, Amazon and Adsense (not tracked).

Several original articles and posts, as well as content from Amazon and other sources.

I have created sitemaps and submitted the site to all major search engines and it will no doubt be indexed in short time. It is also linked to from my other car sites (those links will stay as long as they are reciprocated).

Good site with a lot of potential for expansion - gas saving is a hot niche - ready for you to jump in and promote!

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-05-18)

BIN: $115 (limited time only)

summergassavings(DOT)com is a 2-month old WordPress-driven gas-savings blog. It used to be a static HTML site, that I've converted to WordPress (with appropriate 301 redirects). It uses a modified version of the great free The Morning After theme with loads of features (many of which I haven't even implemented).

It uses Amazon, eBay and Adsense for revenue. (I'm not tracking these).

Mostly original content and some very nice features (including a cool MPG calculator). The site also displays appropriate videos from YouTube.

The site is fully SEOd and is indexed in most major search engines, with some backlinks. Links from my other car sites will stay as long as they are reciprocated.

Great site with genuine potential - high fuel prices and gas-savings tips/advice will always be a popular (and high-paying) niche.

Registrar: GoDaddy (expires 2009-05-18)

BIN: $155 (limited time only)

I also have some great undeveloped gas/fuel domains (PM me if interested):
  1. cheapergasolineDOTnet
  2. frontierbiofuelDOTcom
  3. gasofferDOTcom
  4. gasolinesalesDOTnet
  5. gaspricesforumDOTcom
  6. gassalesDOTnet
  7. liquidgasDOTnet
  8. petroleumgasDOTinfo
  9. petroleumgasDOTnet
  10. petroleumgasDOTus
  11. pggasDOTcom

All sensible offers considered. More info will gladly be posted on request.

Posted on multiple forums, so post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment forthwith (within 12 hours max), failing which, I reserve the right to sell to someone else. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared. Strictly first-come, first-served.

This is not an auction, I have minimum prices and reserve the right not to sell if a fair offer is not made, or BIN not reached.

WITH EACH SITE YOU GET:
  1. Free domain push at the current registrar (no out transfers - you can do so later at your cost and leisure);
  2. Website and content as seen, except some paid licenses (e.g AOM for Amazon stores) are not included (inquire if not sure);
  3. One week's free Linux hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter) [Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you instructions about the operation and setup of the site and help where necessary]
  4. Site instructions
  5. Email support

I only accept payment via a verified PayPal account from available funds (i.e. no credit card or check-funded payments).

Other Terms: Perform your due diligence. Perform a WHOIS search/use your favorite domain tool for registrar, age, PR, etc. I usually check PR with my Firefox extension, so if you get a different value, don't blame me. Sold As-Is, Where-Is, No Warrantees. E&OE. I reserve the right not to sell. Full Terms here.

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators