Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

3 letter .net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megabet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, what's everyone's opinion on 3 letter pronounceable .net's? (actually a dictionary name) A good investment? Don't waste my money?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Depends on the price. Having sold unpronounceable ones for 5 figures, it depends on the actual word/acronym.

Megabet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wish I could give the name here but I can't because of agreements.

Megabet

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can probably get the name for around the 3k mark

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Again, without knowing the exact domain, it's a guess.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Also, it depends on the buyer/sellers notion of what pronounceable is/means.

I waste 10 seconds of my time visiting LLLL pronounceable threads to find things like xish (off the top of my head).

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd base my offer on a combination that such LLL.net is both a good dictionary term and truly pronounceable

(EXQ, IYW, QHO, these can be seen as "pronounceable" but are they good domains..... ?) Being easily pronounceable is always a plus, and the term may not mean anything in a foreign language but still be pronounceable or even be a proper name, it's always good that it's also short. And it can make a great acronym in many languages

Also, remember just being able to say it's a dictionary word doesn't necessarily make it a good domain...

....and don't start w/an offer of $3K no matter how good lol, unless the seller specified a minimum range

Last edited:

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:lol2:

Be careful with pronounceable names. The seller said it's pronounceable and I twisted my tongue for 2 days and I can't even pronounce it!!!!

Last edited:

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have lll net that is dictionary word, an acronym and it's pronounceable

but resellers aren't going to offer anything close to value.

so if the owner is savvy, you better come high or stay at home

cuz nobody is givng away their premo's

imo...

Diabro

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Be careful with pronounceable names.
The seller said it's pronounceable and I twisted my tongue for 2 days and I can't even pronounce it!!!!
I purchased a Toyota over a decade ago. It was a Tundra TRD (Toyota Racing Development) and had all these cool decals (I was young OK?) like TRD 4X4. I was very happy to get it and proud to show it to the girl I was then dating. She took one look and called it the Turd. I did not think it was pronounceable but apparently I was wrong. I hope you are not dealing with her.

Johnn

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I purchased a Toyota over a decade ago. It was a Tundra TRD (Toyota Racing Development) and had all these cool decals (I was young OK?) like TRD 4X4. I was very happy to get it and proud to show it to the girl I was then dating. She took one look and called it the Turd. I did not think it was pronounceable but apparently I was wrong. I hope you are not dealing with her.

It's ok if she looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom