Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

3 Letter premium .net stats question

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustermattie

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a 3 letter premium .net, that's brandable and pronounceable. It's so good that a google search shows 358,000,000 matches for this specific 3 letter combo (No, the word is not "the") :D

The acronym has great possibilities.

The site has absolutely nothing on it but a page with the domain name on it and has been registered for 12 years to the same person

This is the current traffic for the month:

904 Visits

709 Unique

833 Direct Traffic

Is this decent? Anyone care to guess at the value? Sorry for being vague about the name, I just can't mention it outloud.

bustermattie

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Lol..this should be at the appraisal forum.:smilewinkgrin:

I would have to reveal the secret name then! :eek:

Actually, I've been doing a lot of research on the acronym and I think it's worth a whole lot more. I know everyone thinks that of their domain but I have a nice list of some serious contenders who this name could be of interest to. Or maybe I'm just nuts ;)

The acronym is also heavily used in a certain extremely profitable business area. And it's registered in every known tld that I can find.

I don't have the know how on how to approach or initiate interest to an enduser but I'd be willing to pay a decent percentage to someone who has the contacts and aggressiveness to broker it for me.

Any suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom