Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

3 Letter .US Domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thought I saw a similar post but can't find the thread anymore.

Anyways I compiled my own list and here is the layout on the 3 letter domain registrations for .US according to my calculations.

As of about 17,576 possible 3-letter domains without numbers there are 4,747 (probably slightly less now) available still. Thought this might be useful b/c some people say they are only a few hundred left.

Most of the domains that are left contain one of the following letters Z Q W X V Y J U. There were some good ones left like TIT.US but that one got grabbed today. There are a few more that I have thought about grabbing myself but haven't yet.

I will give out the complete list to anyone who wants it on a first come first serve basis for $10 paypal to [email protected]. There are still lots of good names. This will save you hours/days of time typing them in individually to see if they are available.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Okay folks. I worked for a few hours and came up with some even better information. I compiled a list of the registered 3-letter domains AND who registered them Here is the format of the file:

XYZ.US,Name Of Person

I used a comma for delimiter reasons. You can simply import it into Excel or Access and hit sort to see how many registrations are by the same person and see who bought a large number of domains. This is fairly interesting to look at. It pays to know who you are up against in this race.

If you want this new list send me $20 via paypal and I will give you the previous list free with it too which showed all available 3 letter.

Do you guys think that buying a 3 letter US domain is a waste of money??

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom