Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Website 30,000$ budget for .CA portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good Day,

I'm currently looking to procure some top end .ca names, with a budget of 30k (CAD) to use towards this. I will also consider single name purchases, however my preference is to obtain a small - medium sized portfolio of top end generics. Examples of this would be:

Church.ca, School.ca, Trade.ca, Bake.ca, Pay.ca, etc. Names that are not direct to a product / industry / target audience may be considered, but are valued less. An example of this would be

Awesome.ca.

The name has endless possibilities because it can be about virtually anything, and is not direct or intuitive to what the name actually will represent. Two-word .ca names are not my focus for this purchase, however I may consider them if they are of very high quality and a great deal price wise.

To contact me, you can pm or preferably email me at: Jason(leavethispartout)[email protected].

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM's received and replied to. Still looking and have money to spend if the name is of quality, so if you would like to discuss a possible sale, get in touch with me now.

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Making some deals, still looking at buying more. Are you sure I can't put money in your pocket? Never know unless you ask.

Regards

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just completed a fairly large purchase. Ramping down as I have started to make some sales, so if you would like me to put some serious money in your hands, get in touch with me.

planetdomains

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom