Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Wanted: Service $30 - 4 site installations and quick fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking for someone with experience in site installation and who knows html and php.
There are four sites. 2 sites have to be installed right now as it is very urgent. Other 2 sites can be installed couple of hours later or even tomorrow.

Fixes: 2 of these sites were hacked and only their index.html file was changed and main page defaced. I want to get back the index.html file.

I tried to copy paste from Google cached page but some of the links do not work (page just refreshes). I need help in recovering these main pages. I have backups but I do not how to access and get the index.html file/page.

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You should use your complete backup to start fresh. Delete EVERY single file off of your server. Then upload your most recent backup.

You should also be aware that whatever allowed them in in the first place might still be there and you will be hit again.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I can do that for 2 websites where members do not have to signup. If I do that for the 2 other sites where members do have to signup then I will lose hundreds of new members.

I had a dedi server but now I have bought hosting account at HostGator and that is where the sites are to be moved..hopefully it wont be attacked there.

Anyone?

whitebark

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The one where you say you will lose members - is it a sql database or some flat file system?

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sql database

Can you do the work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom