Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

30 characters max. at .CN registry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just registered my first .cn, finally. But hey it happens AGAIN! (It happened once with my .biz registration at NameBargain/Register.com almost 2 years ago.) While the registrar (eNom in this case) accepts my 31-character address 1, the last digit gets cut off at the registry level, turning my suite # from "350" to "35"! I don't know if this happens to any of you, but it took ONE FULL YEAR to fix that .biz problem between Register.com and NeuLevel ... now, here we go again! :mad:

By the way, it's sez.cn; and for those who don't know what SEZ is, your .CN investment is pouring down the drain. :D I'm actually rather surprised that it's available.

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi nameslave, I don't know what SEZ is :shy: :confused:

Do you mean SZE? And sze.cn is still available.

llew

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Special economic zones?

Yea, my .CN investment is pouring down the drain :)

alia

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"The character: lust"

se=lust (or sex, sort of) the Chinese character "lust" has another character "knife" on its top.

z=character / word

But Slave, I think sezi.cn would be more formal, and it's also available. :D but sezi.com/.net all been taken!

peter

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what kind of a suite do you live in? presential? :D

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by llew
Special economic zones?
Right on, llew! Just wonder how long would it take for sez.cn to top Google ... LOL! :D

M

mole

Originally posted by nameslave

Right on, llew! Just wonder how long would it take for sez.cn to top Google ... LOL! :D

Depends on how many concubines you create with China's most knock dead ladies :D

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just wonder how long would it take for sez.cn to top Google ... LOL! :D
Just made it into top 10 with search strings "special economic zones china" and "sez china" (no quotations). Not bad for a brand new domain (and a .cn) created just a week ago, eh? Let's see when it will climb to the top ... LOL! :D

M

mole

Just made it into top 10 with search strings "special economic zones china" and "sez china" (no quotations). Not bad for a brand new domain (and a .cn) created just a week ago, eh? Let's see when it will climb to the top ... LOL! :D

Yeah! Sometimes, building traffic is more satisfying than buying natural type-in traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom