Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

312.com At Auction at TDNAM Today? It's a fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
3l2.com is at auction today at TDNAM and is currently over $2,000 bid, but at thier service it reads as 312.com because the "L" is shorter than it shows here, so eveyone thinks it is a "1". I only caught it because the Whois info. shows 312.com paid out until 2008 and I called TDNAM about it and they couldn't even figure it out for a minute or so.

3l2 looks totally convincing as 312 on thier service - it looks nothing like it does here.

Looks like the winning bidder is going to get sucker punched.

Watch the characters !

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it doesnt look like 312.com..and it does'nt "read 312" at their site either...if anyone reads 3l2.com as 312.com they deserve to pay too much cuz they probably are'nt domainers...lol and I think its up even higher now..like over 3 g's..lol

kellypitts@alltel

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Many of them may not be Typo Domainers :) . There are different breeds of us with different agendas.

The "L", according to the way it appears at TDNAM is at the same heigth as the numbers and looks nothing like 3l2.com here as it is typed. Of course, lt does not look like exactly like 1, but I can see the absent minded or amatuer falling for this.

The funny thing is there is a warning by the domain that says it "contains numeric value".

It just closed at $3,015.

Somone is going to handing 3K over for a virtually worthless domain.

Too bad we can't see the expression on their face when they find out. I'm sure it would be classic to see.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
yeah..who knows the situation..they might know something we don't.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I saw that too..lol, I think they are some sneaky mofos regardless of the auction!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom