Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

$325,000 Sale Leads Trio of 6-Figure Domains to Top of New DN Journal Weekly Chart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The new weekly domain sales report is out at DNJournal.com and it was another solid outing for the aftermarket with a trio of six-figure sales leading the way. One of those, a two-word .com, rang up $325,000 to rank among the 20 biggest sales reported so far in 2008.

Three country code domains qualified for the all extension leader board, including a Polish ccTLD that attracted $45,000 in one of the year’s 20 biggest country code sales. The Big Board also included an IDN and a pair of .nets along with the usual assortment of high end .coms.

You can get all of the details here:
http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Domain Days 2024

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BJ.com $200,000 great sale.
Latona sold all catalog lol

YXL.com ($6,700), EQW.com ($5,211), WZU.com ($5,200) and FVZ.com ($5,100)
A bargain!

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gotta hand it to Latona, selling a domain for a city with a population of 15,700 for double that.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
congrats to Mike Ambrose (member here).........first he had his 3 LLL almost stolen.....and now he gets $325,000 for sale of RVRental.com

NICE!

Domainator

DotAgent
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice sale Mike! Reeeealy nice sale Mike!:cheers:

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
As a courtesy to Ron's reports, please refrain from posting domains and prices here.

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Don't be too quick to delete those hotmail/yahoo/gmail domain inquiries. Here's the original email I received in March from a hotmail email address:

"I am starting an new RV Rental business in Kentucky and would be interested in www.RVRental.com. Are you interested in selling this domain?

Thank you for you consideration."

hugegrowth

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How did you get them up to the final price? Would love to hear the nuts and bolts of the transaction. It seems like you got full value for that domain, did you handle the transaction yourself?

intellect

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congrats on a very nice sale. Also interested in the mechanics of the deal if willing to share.

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd really like to hear all about negotiations if you can share.

tonyfloyd

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Don't be too quick to delete those hotmail/yahoo/gmail domain inquiries. Here's the original email I received in March from a hotmail email address:

"I am starting an new RV Rental business in Kentucky and would be interested in www.RVRental.com. Are you interested in selling this domain?

Wow.....and this was from the owners of CampingWorld??

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How did you get them up to the final price? Would love to hear the nuts and bolts of the transaction. It seems like you got full value for that domain, did you handle the transaction yourself?

It took me two months of negotiating via email and phone to get to the 325k mark. Yes, I handled everything myself (except for the transfer of the domain which was completed through escrow.com). I will PM anyone who wants to know more details.

Wow.....and this was from the owners of CampingWorld??

Yes.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score

Now, if it said:

"Hey bro, if you wanna sell RVRental.com i have a biz i wanna start soon. Hit me back."

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom