Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

34 view 3 clicks a whopping 1 cent rev !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericTypo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is namedrive going the way of sedo I have a name sportifonline.com that used to get an average of >.23 to .16 a click but 3 clicks TOTALLING .01 something seems not right,

Is it the feed that being used, I know with Google the min bid is .05 so if they take .03 and parking company .01 that would still leave .01 but how does one get .003

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am pretty sure that if one unique vistor clicks a link three times you will only get paid for 1 click...

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
there are some bids at .01 negotiated by large advertisers , so it is possible to be splitting .01 into 3 ways , sucks though. , very possible some bots got thru and google did not pay on 2 clicks, most likely thats what happened.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi GT,

Looking at the name, it seems a lot of the traffic is from France and looking for French Soccer coaches. If you look at the user searches, the top one is Raymond Domenech, the French soccer coach. If you enter this into the Adwords bidding tool, then the top bid is only $0.05. As has been discussed on this forum and elseswhere, Google parking PPC is often lower this amount, so I would suggest that most people coming to the site are clicking this search and then clicking on a very low paid ad. It may work well to remove those searches from the page and see if the PPC goes up.

Hope this helps.

Ed

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is namedrive going the way of sedo I have a name sportifonline.com that used to get an average of >.23 to .16 a click but 3 clicks TOTALLING .01 something seems not right,

Wait a few days, it will drop to $0.00001

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom