Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

4/5 stats now updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Downs were 50%

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it is getting worse and worse - what a joke !

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they always go up & down, welcome to online advertising.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
they always go up & down, welcome to online advertising.

i understand this ( after over 8 years of doing this ) however at parked it seams only to go down ( at least the last 5 weeks ) and never up - something very fishy is going on there ....

i always has some good and some bad days but never like this - my account manager changed - and within days my revenue was cut by 25 % ...

my keywords do not work anymore - all kind of garbage keywords are on every single domain ( 1000's) that have nothing to do with the domain.

when adding a brandnew domain the system does not even find any keyword for ####soft ( like software ) even if i put in software the system put in totally unrelated keywords.

of course my CTR went totally to H@@l - and even if i remove domains that had traffic but no clicks my CTR went even lower - strange - and i am not alone - someone at the other forum noticed the exect same thing at the same time at parked.

coincidence ? maybe - all i can say why the [bleep] was it necessary to change anything in the first place - WHY fix something that wasn't broke ????

i had enough of this ( i am not saying i move all names out - however i will no longer add domains to parked until i see changes - in fact i stopped adding domains to parked for a week now and will continue to test other waters and so far some domains making the same and some are making much more then at parked ( and i NEVER was able to say this before march !!!)

someone at parked should take these issues a little bit more serious and checking things out at parked !!

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wolfis - Nothing has changed with our system. Nothing! If you have a problem with a domain let your account manager know or even me. If you don't like your account manager, let me know and I'll be more than happy to give you to somebody else.

Saying there is garbage on every single domain doesn't help you being taken serious. If you send me examples of what domain(s) you are talking about and where you see problems I will be more than happy to try to figure out why we may have unrelated keywords on them.

Donny

fayette

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i understand this ( after over 8 years of doing this ) however at parked it seams only to go down ( at least the last 5 weeks ) and never up - something very fishy is going on there ....

i always has some good and some bad days but never like this - my account manager changed - and within days my revenue was cut by 25 % ...

my keywords do not work anymore - all kind of garbage keywords are on every single domain ( 1000's) that have nothing to do with the domain.

when adding a brandnew domain the system does not even find any keyword for ####soft ( like software ) even if i put in software the system put in totally unrelated keywords.

of course my CTR went totally to H@@l - and even if i remove domains that had traffic but no clicks my CTR went even lower - strange - and i am not alone - someone at the other forum noticed the exect same thing at the same time at parked.

coincidence ? maybe - all i can say why the [bleep] was it necessary to change anything in the first place - WHY fix something that wasn't broke ????

i had enough of this ( i am not saying i move all names out - however i will no longer add domains to parked until i see changes - in fact i stopped adding domains to parked for a week now and will continue to test other waters and so far some domains making the same and some are making much more then at parked ( and i NEVER was able to say this before march !!!)

someone at parked should take these issues a little bit more serious and checking things out at parked !!

I would start wearing boxers instead of briefs bro

RPC is down because of the economy. Ad budgets are being cut due to the economy. Companies are electing to keep cash vs spending it. I have cut my businesses ad budget as well. We mostly do advertising on TV and in the local newspaper but we have cut way back. RPC is way down at all of the parking companies both google and yahoo feeds.

Parked.com is by far the best when it comes to pay. Higher RPC, paid every two weeks, by far the best customer service. I wouldnt move anything from parked unless something major happens

mark

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am running an evaluation now on some domains at parked.com vs. parked at dotzup. Should be interesting to see which does better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom