Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$4.95 .US domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASTERPL

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
www.frugalnam.com has .US domains for $4.95

I'm thinking about firing up my old wolfaholics.us site. Shouldn't of let it expire...
No excuse now! It's so cheap, I can't resist.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm moving all my .US & .BIZ to godaddy now that ENOM reverted it's pricing back to $6.95. $2/name adds up fast! So far their transfer system has been easy to use.

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeh it should be in the avertising b/c no sooner after I wrote in this post did I receive a spammed message from him asking to register names on the site. My advice is Godaddy if you care about the longevity of your names.

MASTERPL

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
my bad, im just trying to get things off the ground. I didn't mean to cause trouble.
You endorse Godaddy, but had you noticed frugalname? there is a similarity for a reason. I'm just a reseller trying get some attention. My wife has valley fever, and needs surgery to have her right lung removed, because the disease has made holes in it. I'm just trying to prevent us from losing control of our lives as we are newlyweds, and we can't afford all the doctor and hospital fee's

I wasn't thinking straight. sorry for "spamming" you. I'm just desparate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom