Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

4 days old but i found it interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sentenza

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
interesting read,
is locking the domain as effective as claimed in the article?

Moondancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't say it's perfect but it works very very well for the most part... everything has problems however so there is no absolutely perfect solution.

Vivvy

Wild And Crazy Grrl
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Verisign (better know as the home of satan) is still the biggest problem... I've spent weeks trying to pry domain names out of them that I am legitimately transferring to better registrars and had them block me all the way. Just last week i opened a ticket and asked why a transfer wasn't going through, the response was they had sent the request to the admin email address on the whois ... [email protected] ... i sent them back a response, basically along the line that they're scum sucking liars, because *I am* [email protected] and no email had been received. Lo and behold, within the hour an email transfer request showed up in my email.

Locked is a good thing... fining Verisign for all their shady practices until their CEO has to stay at the local shelter because he can't afford rent is an even better thing ...

Vivvy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom