Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers 4 Established RC (radio-control car) Websites & Shops (Great Discount Network Deal!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here is a network of 4 nice and established radio-control car sites for all the RC hobby fanatics out there!

• nikko-remote-control-car//com: - PR3 (Predicted Pagerank: PR4). Domain dates from 2006, I've had the site for 4 months (original site was older). Indexed, 830+ backlinks. Sitemap generated and submitted. Lots of RC content, news and gallery. Some content auto-updates via RSS feeds (always fresh). Links to remotecontrolcars.biz (see below) for Amazon shopping. Unique layout (PSD design files included). Uses Adsense. Income: not tracked. Registered at Namecheap (expires Feb 18, 2008). $200
  • remotecontrolcars//biz - 4 Month-old PR3 Amazon shop running on the great AOM script (see site footer for script details). Free version of AOM included with sale. Also has several pages of added RC content (look under "Learn More" in the sidebar), some of which auto-updates via RSS feeds (always fresh). Good keyword domain (all other extensions taken). PR3 and well-indexed, with some 825 backlinks (Has 3,430 pages indexed in Google alone!) Sitemap generated and submitted to Google/Yahoo. Several revenue streams: Amazon, Adsense & Cafepress. Income: not tracked. Registered at GoDaddy (expires Feb 23, 2008 ). $250
  • nitrorccar//info: - PR1 (Predicted Pagerank: PR3). Domain dates from April 2006. Indexed with 835 backlinks. I've had the site for 3 months (original site was older), but it was down for about a month-and-a-half because I wasn't able to renew it at RegisterFly :( I've since moved it to GoDaddy, renewed it and it has been up again for about a week. This downtime has affected the PR and search engine saturation, but it is predicted to be at least a PR3 again, and I've resubmitted it to all major search engines. Sitemap also generated and submitted to Google/Yahoo. Lots of RC content (some original), news and gallery. Some content (e.g. the news) auto-updates via RSS feeds, so it's always fresh. Also includes an Amazon shopping page. I think it is a unique template (not 100% sure), and I have the original image files in PNG format. Apart from Amazon, it uses Adsense. Income: not tracked. Registered at GoDaddy (expires April 5, 2008). $150
  • rcretailer//com - 4 Month-old PR2 Amazon shop also running on the great AOM script. Free version of AOM included with sale. apart from the 1,000s of pages generated by the script, it also includes several pages of added remote-control car content. Some of these added content pages updates automatically via RSS feeds, so they are always current. This is a pretty nice generic domain name and the sale also includes RCRETAIL.COM for free! PR2 and well-indexed, with some 1,198 backlinks (Has 2,280 pages indexed in Google!) Sitemap generated and submitted to Google/Yahoo. Several revenue streams: Amazon, Adsense & Cafepress. Income: not tracked. Registered at GoDaddy (expires Feb 26, 2008 ). $250

GREAT Bundle offers: Buy all 4 sites for 25% off the above BINs; buy 3 of them for 15% off; 2 for 10% off!

A note on price: For most sites I am NOT tracking income. This of course does not mean that they are not revenue earning, just that I'm not tracking it. I know many want to base site prices solely on income, but that ignores the value of the domain and site, quality of the site, niche, concept, age, PR, saturation, work put in, etc. And, yes, even potential! So, my prices reflect all these factors.

TERMS

Script: The Amazon sites come with the free version of the AOM script (see site footer for link).

Posted on multiple forums, post SOLD to claim at BIN AND please send payment asap. Site is not sold until payment received and cleared and I reserve the right to sell to someone else if prompt payment is not forthcoming.

Payment via verified PayPal account only (no eChecks).

Free push to the current registrar only (you can transfer somewhere else later at your cost if required). One week free hosting and full CPanel/FTP access so you can move the site (or I can provide reasonably priced hosting thereafter). Please note, the responsibility to ensure your hosting is suitable and to move the site and set it up on your server is entirely yours, although I will give you full written instructions about the operation and setup of the site.

All sales are as-is, where-is and final. Errors & Omissions Excepted.

I reserve the right not to sell.

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
SPECIAL DEAL: It's my birthday today (June 20), so until 11:59PM tonight I'm reducing all BIN prices by 10% !

AND, on top of that, you can still get the bundle discount offers of 4 sites and 25% off; 3 and 15% off; 2 and 10% off!

Grab them while you can ... :)

kokopelli

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Limited time offer (two days only!): grab any of the sites for an amazing 15% off their BINs! Why? I'm in the process of migrating to a new server and would like to move as few sites as possible! :)

AND, on top of that, you can still get the bundle discount offers of all 4 sites for 25% off the above BINs; buy 3 of them for 15% off; 2 for 10% off!

P.S. I have more Amazon shops on sale here - check it out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom