• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale 40 emd .coms priced at $3 per - exchangeemails.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we start with these
what do you need
send me totals

selmaMarch.com

verabeach.com

firstbusinessplan.com

14daydietplan.com

usdigitalcable.com

cableforsale.com

buymaillists.com

exchangeemails.com

iwillcomeback.com
 
I PAID KEITH AND HE DID NOT DELIVER .... I LOST A WHOLE 27 BUCKS AFTER BEING HERE FOR 20 YEARS ... WOW AND I CONFIRM HIS REGISTRAR CONFIRMS NO TRANSFERS WERE INITIATED. BUYER BEWARE
 
The names are waiting to be accepted in your account based on lengthy talks with dynadot, and sent copies of the chats I had with them. They still say processing on my end, and I talked to dynadot 5 times at length and they say processing, they are waiting to be accepted.

I also did refund the money, sadly its having to come out of my bank account, and talked to paypal about this as well it will still be 3-5 days before it hits his account..again lengthy talks, and done what i can do there.

The domains are waiting to be accepted, if not dynadot has a glitch but after all my talks they dont want to hear from me further, and nothing more they can or care to do. The refund will hit your account in the coming days, and my accounts show the refund, and sent a copy of the email where I refunded..though as I said it will be a few days before it clears.

So I've pushed the domains, issued a refund and talked to dynadot, PP and dataware at length trying to sort it out.

Done all I can do...I pushed domains, refunded and begged two companies to help...thats all I can do
 
Last edited:
100% SELLER ( KEITH ) LIED

NAMES ARE NOT WAITING ANYWHERE

THANK GOODNESS ITS ONLY 27 BUCKS

HOW SAD

I am a member since 2002 and NEVER had such an experience here on DN FORUM

I WASTED HOURS ON THE CHAT AND LINE WITH DYNADOT AND NO NAMES ARE WAITING ANYWHERE
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom