Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

$4000 Offer triggers me to register other tld's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

airmax

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If he happens to develop anything significant on a lessor extension, he will have to come for the .com eventually, at which point you would have no choice but to increase the price, based on the increase overflow of his traffic most likely. It could push him to rethink the name all together, or force him to push his offer higher, usually when working in development teams, they come up with some very creative options, but without knowing the nature of the business, or domain it is a tough call.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All popular extensions registered makes the domain more valuable.

All extensions registered by the same person doesn't. It's when numerous people see value in something that it's perceived to have value.

The potential buyer wants the .com not another extension you didn't protect anything and should have accepted the offer if you're in this biz to make money and didn't plan on developing the domain into something which could make you even more money.

Now you have potentially lost a buyer.

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You don't need advice? Dude every single one of your posts seems to be misinformed. Start learning from others instead of acting like a know it all, thats how you get ahead in life.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you mean you're not your.

No, I am not smart, just smarter than the average Joe, which doesn't say much.

So smart that you trolled this thread and turned it into your own pathetic mind game and not to mention went off topic to put your own EGO into play.

Last edited:

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I added to this discussion and it was completely relevant, but you didn't want to hear it, instead choosing to close the thread. That's not my problem and it's definitely not trolling.

Trolling is what you are doing in the Turbo.info appraisal thread. You clearly have no idea about the value of the domain but continue to post your BS about what you think it's worth.

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I added to this discussion that was completely relevant, but you didn't want to hear it. That's not my problem and it's definitely not trolling.

Trolling is what you are doing in the Turbo.info appraisal thread. You clearly have no idea about the value of the domain but continue to post your BS about what you think it's worth.

Listen JERK, no one was discussing the value of domains... you added nothing to what I was dicussing. You clearly just pointed out with this comment you are here to troll, due to the fact that you don't agree with my appraisal of a domain name you clearly don't understand why it has no value (reg fee).

You have been reported for Trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom