Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

$40F for free if you can answer this

Status
Not open for further replies.

young11

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The person that provides the lowest register wins...

The question is as follows

What is the cheapest registar to reg .com domains and allow free pushes to accounts?

Domain Days 2024

Avensen

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DomainSite.com -- $6.99
Moniker.com -- $6.95 (but you have to contact Moniker staff and ask for these rates, search for 'Moniker prices' at this forum)

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been doing pretty good with yahoo domains. $2.99. But i don't push because I like their free masking and forwarding. Very nice, mate. And the admin mail gets forwarded as I like. Skip the pop junkmail factory.

Can pick which hosting acct does best app to match. No flubbing around with directory creation, dns enigma and whatnot. E-Z.

Of course the ms beta gives you the domain free. I happened onto that by accident.

maui

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bluehost $4.99

myst woman

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
FYI aplus.net goes low sometimes but they are marketing silly and you will get calls and calls...

young11

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
bluehost????? i dont se $4.99 or free pushes am i missing something??

A

abdussamad

If your active at NP then you can buy dot coms from foka at the rate of NP$295 each. Which is ~$6.8. He owns creativeon.com. Alternatively you can buy from that site but you will probably have to pay by money order. You can push the domain to another account. They are resellers of publicdomainregistry.com/directi/resellerclub.

Another such reseller is whiz.in. There price is $6.85. They accept paypal and such.

Also have you tried yahoo . It offers domain for about $2 but I don't know about free pushes :p

wangjinhk

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
globat.com$1.95 for .com, .net, .org, .info, .us, .biz and .name
Here is the info form their site:
$1.95 Domains

Globat.com has the WORLD'S LOWEST PRICE on domain name registration. When others are charging up to $35, you can register a domain name today for only $1.95 for the first year! At this price, you can grab up several and ensure that no one else takes the domains you want.

To get started, type the domain name you want on the search box on the right.
https://www.globat.com/?domainonly

d_n

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As people often say, lowest is not best. Registrar have qualities and down sides, and price is pretty the same.
But if i had to praise for instant push and good service in my own (little) experience, i'd say domainsite.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
besides from being the cheapest, I think godaddy is still the easiest to handle, you might save some money with some yahoo domains in the first year, but they are gonna get you in the following year, you can renew domains at godaddy at bulk for $6.65 as well, in most cases the handling of domains at cheap registrars is painful and transfers are tricky etc, you might wanna check out the discusion in the registrar section as you posted this in the wrong section

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Fabulous $6.70 if you have been accepted into their parking program. It is easy to get accepted but even easier to get kicked out.

young11

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ok thanks guys i will divide the F$ between the people who said domainsite

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom