Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

44x.com - $600

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why is your email address and the IP is in Iran? this is a decent deal but there is no way anyone in here would send 600 to an unverified, just registered paypal address, to a name that doesnt match neither your account or who is details.....

Ricks

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My Account was HACKED overnite!
Thanks to everyone in this thread for catching this, and especially to Acro for notifying me my account was hacked. (during the evening the hacker posted messages for "quick" sale trying to scam people)

I've changed my password and have my account back. If anyone has any suggestions on precautions to prevent this from happening again, please let me know.

Thanks again for catching this and letting me know, and I apologize for any inconvenience the messages by the hacker may have caused.

Regards,
Jim S
DomainAssets.ca

DNP

Trust & Reliability
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Breaking news: Iranian hackers target Canadian Domainers! LOL
Great job guys! I am glad no names sold/lost as a result of this attack :)

Ukrainian

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I was also offered to buy sjn.com for 4k$ from someone under username "Ricks".
And I was considering to buy the domain for that price. Fortunately, I noticed this thread :) Thank you!

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was also offered to buy sjn.com for 4k$ from someone under username "Ricks".
And I was considering to buy the domain for that price. Fortunately, I noticed this thread :) Thank you!

kinda interesting that these guys know the market so well, i mean 44x.com for 600 is exactly what you can sell pretty fast for, sjn.com at 4 k is the same ..it is not like super amazing low but it is damn low and a good deal and there has been better "legit" deals available in this forum.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom