Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

For Sale 485 Domain Names .Com + .CA including collegemoney.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewart

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi DNForum Members,

I have a collection of 485 domain names both .COM and .CA around 300 of these are GEO + Service/Profession for major Canadian cities.

I believe I could sell these domains off easily over the next 12 months at fire sale prices netting around $25k. That's about $50 per domain name, these would be very easy sales for me but would take some time and administration. I want to skip those and am looking to sell the entire portfolio which includes some PREMIUM .com and .ca names.

There are a few domains I am quite certain I could get 10k for from an end-user and one I have been soliciting around for 50k to 3 major Canadian corporations. At the end of the day, its a lot of work and I have other things I would like to be focusing my time on.

If you have the cash available and are interested in a large deal like this, send me a PM and I will supply the names and information. I am not interested in small deals at this time as my main goal is to focus on one project.

Cheers
Jason

Edit: Post to mod, I apologize. I know I was supposed to include a name in the title, although this is generic post. Could you add to title to include collegemoney.ca.

Thanks
Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom