Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

5 Millions..thats what Bubba

Status
Not open for further replies.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This guy wastes more dollars on eBay listing fees than anyone I have ever seen.

D

DomainNameFactory

LOL, someone bid on it!

WTF is a ALLAHHOUSE? I would think, and please correct me if I'm wrong, that Allah would have more than a house...maybe a temple or something like that. Allah & House don't seem to go together...I wonder what Allah.com is worth if allahhouse.com is worth $5,000,000????

P

President Gringo

i think its safe to assume this is a dud auction. No one would pay that sort of money. He sure does live in dream land with all those domains and prices.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He has been listing these names for many months, and never once lowered the prices.

I havn't seen one I would even spend $7 to register on.

TurNIC.com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
when I see that type of thing It irritates me. Only a moron can make an auction like that. forgive that moron people, we are not buffoons like that one. the correct thing maybe AllahsHouse, but still do not make alot of sense since Allah is everywhere when you think.

PS: RJ where about in Bay Area. I lived in El cerrito. Do the radios there still air good music, did you eat pizza at Blondie's, what about Telegraph. Men, I missed BA much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom