Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

5G.net next big thing after 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

anilrgowda

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is great domain with lot of potential available for sale

5G.net 5th generation network

More information about 5G is below

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/5G

Potential customers are

Cisco
Nokia
Erickson
Google
Apple

Taking offers over $5000

No bin yet will be set later

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you just win this at auction or are you the current owner?

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:lol: .. This just sold on Sedo for $1,xxx (1 hour ago) and you're taking offers above $5k? You don't think there are any domainers here?

anilrgowda

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The domain is owned by me ..The auction did go well as i expected so i have listed it here again

anilrgowda

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It was listed on the sedo ..I had set reserve of $25000 , it got a bid of 1608 it might misunderstanding ..

I would not be so crazy to sell a domain for $1.6k which i bought for more than $7k .

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It was listed on the sedo ..I had set reserve of $25000 , it got a bid of 1608 it might misunderstanding ..

I would not be so crazy to sell a domain for $1.6k which i bought for more than $7k .

I'm pretty sure the reserve was met when the auction ended.

anilrgowda

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am taking offers now .I am not going to sell the domain for $1.6k.

Thanks

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am taking offers now .I am not going to sell the domain for $1.6k.

Thanks

Ok, expect Sedo to close your account then as you're not honoring the sale. Good luck selling it here on the forum instead!

Also, why do you lie and say you had a $25k reserve? First of all Sedo would never agree with that reserve for this name and secondly anyone can just click the auction link:

http://www.sedo.com/auction/auction...d=110255&tracked=&partnerid=35434&language=us

.. and see that the auction ended at $1,608 with reserve met... I hope the winning bidder goes after you legally if you don't honor the sale.

anilrgowda

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Its so strange..I had set a bin for $25k
Will get in touch with them and sort it out..

---------- Post added at 05:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

Ouch. Way to destroy your business rep before you've even started. lol
Lets not hope so ;)

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ok, I spent a few minutes doing some research, Acro-style, ;) and it looks like our newly registered user anilrgowda here is the same person who was banned for scamming Francois a month ago. Back then he used the nick IAHead.

Here's why:

I read one of Francois' old threads where he claims to have been scammed by a (now banned) DNF member called 'IAhead';

http://www.dnforum.com/f71/i-am-wondering-if-i-had-not-been-scammed-dnf-member-thread-428076.html

So, I checked iahead's old threads and noticed he was selling the domain 5g.net;

http://www.dnforum.com/f529/5g-net-next-gen-telecom-name-thread-420302.html

I noticed how he mentions potential buyers (cisco, juniper etc.) and I was sure I had seen that somewhere else.

So, I went back to this thread and if you compare this thread with the old 5g.net sales thread, there are obvious similarities.

If you check the current whois for 5g.net, you will see that the whois info Francois is pasting in his thread, still hasn't changed:

Delaxo Solution ltd
Vinay KM (vinaygowda@gmail.com)
+91.9880380000
Fax: +1.5555555555
Bangalore
banaglore, KAR 560040
IN

So the conclusion is: The OP is obviously the old and banned scammer IAHead, only with a new nick.

If any admins can look this one up then I'm sure you'll find that the two users share the same IP/location.

Just thought I'd share it so no one starts any transactions with this guy.

Credit

Buying CC.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wow, great job Stian!

Let's keep these tools off the forum.

silentg

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here's a whois on the domain that the banned user iahead was selling: KSUY.com
Whois for 5G.net

lol what a way to get busted. He'll get his account banned on Sedo and he'll likely have to pay commission for the $x,xxx amount or he'll be facing legal troubles.

Reaction score
I doubt it. As far as I know Sedo have never taken legal action against deadbeat buyers or sellers. The best I ever got out of them was some contact details and a 'it's up to you to follow it up' email. Sedo don't give a damn.

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I doubt it. As far as I know Sedo have never taken legal action against deadbeat buyers or sellers. The best I ever got out of them was some contact details and a 'it's up to you to follow it up' email. Sedo don't give a damn.

I agreed, I bidded to buy to one of the domain for 12k, upon some countering offer, the seller countered offer me 12k and i accepted.

After I was going to submit payment, i was notified by sedo that seller made a mistake, he wanted to sell the domain for 120,000 not for 12,000. I told sedo, if that was the case then, why did seller first countered offer me 15k, and then so on, and we agreed on 12k.

The name was worth only 10k the most Since it was LL.net , but anyhow, lesson learned, seller did not sell it to me.

So after that, Sedo Sucked and i have never used them and taken them seriously :), I thought sedo was serious business and take things seriously, but they DONT!

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Smack Down !!!

anilrgowda

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
So what is the point your trying to prove??

Ok, I spent a few minutes doing some research, Acro-style, ;) and it looks like our newly registered user anilrgowda here is the same person who was banned for scamming Francois a month ago. Back then he used the nick IAHead.

Here's why:

I read one of Francois' old threads where he claims to have been scammed by a (now banned) DNF member called 'IAhead';

http://www.dnforum.com/f71/i-am-wondering-if-i-had-not-been-scammed-dnf-member-thread-428076.html

So, I checked iahead's old threads and noticed he was selling the domain 5g.net;

http://www.dnforum.com/f529/5g-net-next-gen-telecom-name-thread-420302.html

I noticed how he mentions potential buyers (cisco, juniper etc.) and I was sure I had seen that somewhere else.

So, I went back to this thread and if you compare this thread with the old 5g.net sales thread, there are obvious similarities.

If you check the current whois for 5g.net, you will see that the whois info Francois is pasting in his thread, still hasn't changed:

Delaxo Solution ltd
Vinay KM (vinaygowda@gmail.com)
+91.9880380000
Fax: +1.5555555555
Bangalore
banaglore, KAR 560040
IN

So the conclusion is: The OP is obviously the old and banned scammer IAHead, only with a new nick.

If any admins can look this one up then I'm sure you'll find that the two users share the same IP/location.

Just thought I'd share it so no one starts any transactions with this guy.

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

What for?

Smack Down !!!

Stian

www.bitweb.no
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
So what is the point your trying to prove??

---------- Post added at 03:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 AM ----------

What for?

The point I'm "trying" to prove is that you're the same person as the banned DNF user IAhead, who was banned for scamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom