Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale 65 LLL.asia domains - $ 61 per domain = $4,000 (including 2 year reg fee!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WEBecri

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I saw the value of LLL.eu domains. They sell for € 200 - € 400 now (two years after landrush).

Thats why I registered 65 LLL.asia domains. Within two years LLL.asia will be worth at least $ 100, but they also could be worth $ 250 or something. It will be a good ROI.

I expect that especially the short (i mean LLL and NNN) .asia domains will do very good, because much Asians are not familiar with English letters.

The auction fee for LLL.asia domains on average was 40 usd and the reg fee for two years 20.
Because only about 10 persons (and we were one of them) were able to bid on all LLL domains, the current value should be something like $ 60 - $ 100. I am sure that if the LLL.asia auctions were 'public' and not with the 'walled' Pool.com auction system, the prices would have been higher

Below you can find my LLL .asia domains, all registered for two years:

I will send every bid of 60 usd on Sedo directly to auction. By this way we could test the market...

The portfolio is for sale for $ 4,000. That's only $ 61 per domain, including TWO year registration fee!

gkg.asia
lkp.asia
mkr.asia
rbb.asia
rmm.asia
krn.asia
lbb.asia
lbk.asia
nks.asia
skn.asia
snl.asia
ekb.asia
ksd.asia
ksp.asia
skd.asia
ehd.asia
dpk.asia
hhg.asia
igk.asia
iht.asia
ikr.asia
kpd.asia
ppk.asia
rbg.asia
rkm.asia
bdd.asia
bpn.asia
dbn.asia
ekr.asia
rkb.asia
rnk.asia
sdg.asia
tkb.asia
wfm.asia
efk.asia
ekd.asia
ekk.asia
mkm.asia
pmk.asia
tlp.asia
bkm.asia
bnk.asia
bpm.asia
kdm.asia
kkb.asia
lrl.asia
rrn.asia
kmk.asia
lpp.asia
mlk.asia
nkd.asia
snm.asia
kbk.asia
knt.asia
lpn.asia
mnt.asia
mtk.asia
rkl.asia
smk.asia
tpb.asia
mkn.asia
nkb.asia
ehp.asia
ekl.asia
rrk.asia

Cheers,

Stijn

Please bid on 'parked' domains only, because of the minimal Sedo commission. I am still busy triing to get every domain parked with Sedo

The domains are registered with Galcomm, and Galcomm is the CED account holder

Domain Days 2024

domainshopper

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you mean with bid on parked - domains only.
What commission by Sedo.
That's something new for me.

Kind regards,
Domainshopper

WEBecri

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Herakles_NL

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As far as i know, you pay the 10% fee to Sedo IF your domain is listed in their database and you pay 3% if you use their escrow service and the name is not in their database.

WEBecri

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Sander,

But there is a minimum fee if the domain is NOT parked with Sedo. And this minimum fee is 50€ / 35£ / 50$ for all normal TLDs en minimum 100€ / 70£ / 100$ for .fr/.ca/.se/.pl/.com.ar/.asia domains.

I once sold a domain for 60 EUR which wasn't parked. I had to pay 50 EUR commission... So my margin only was 10 EUR. But I had to pay 19% VAT over the 60 EUR, which was 17 EUR... I sold the domain and had to pay 7 EUR...

Cheers,

Stijn

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom