Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

7 years of full time domaining and I finally score two LL's

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats, cant go wrong with them and very impressive working from $12 up, there is still money to be made when your are smart and patient :)

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind I started with a $12 investment! I've come a long way!
Very impressive if you meant you basically "flipped" that $12 into these two 2-letter .CA and .biz and have not added any fund of your own. Good job!

DN BROKER

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very impressive if you meant you basically "flipped" that $12 into these two 2-letter .CA and .biz and have not added any fund of your own. Good job!

I have not spend a single penny since my initial investment of $12, flipping domains since from the profits.
Buy Flip
Buy Flip
Buy Flip
Buy Flip
Buy Flip
Buy Flip!

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nice!!!

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im still in shock that I own a LL.ca as of this week- it really goes to show you it's never to late! and timing!

it may not be a .com but .ca is a strong industry and by far the strongest and most profitable sector in the international circle of extensions in my opinion! Over the years I've noticed how profitable .ca is. I don't see the same numbers being exchanged in the circle of international tlds!

More and more companies in North America are also developing .ca sites and that only benefits the values of .ca!

At end of the day, I'm a .com Guy and always will be. For the next 5 years I will increase my investment on .ca's VS any other tld in the market.

.com + .ca will only result in profit. Knowing what to invest in is all hard work and good timing. You don't need a million to make a million! My $12 to date has returned almost $100 000 US in profit. Taken me almost 7 years and I've spend close to $40K in reg fee domains (11.119%) and expired .com's (87%) and forum trades (1.89%).

Your next $100,000 should be much quicker than 7 years :) cheers.

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Congrats as I know you did it the hard way.

It has been a rough journey for you with no real breaks, which makes success feel that much better for you.

Props to you!

Adam

MC2010

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to your success. You're definitely on the right track!

GeoOwners

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I always dreamed of owning my own LL - 7 years into the biz full time and boooooom!

I'm now a proud owner of LL.ca and LL.biz

My next target when I score big is to purchase my first LL.com! :)

Keep in mind I started with a $12 investment! I've come a long way!

Congrats!

Great to make your goals no matter what they are. Helps to have a goal in the first place too ;)

thanks for sharing the story

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Im still in shock that I own a LL.ca as of this week- it really goes to show you it's never to late! and timing!

it may not be a .com but .ca is a strong industry and by far the strongest and most profitable sector in the international circle of extensions in my opinion! Over the years I've noticed how profitable .ca is. I don't see the same numbers being exchanged in the circle of international tlds!

More and more companies in North America are also developing .ca sites and that only benefits the values of .ca!

At end of the day, I'm a .com Guy and always will be. For the next 5 years I will increase my investment on .ca's VS any other tld in the market.

.com + .ca will only result in profit. Knowing what to invest in is all hard work and good timing. You don't need a million to make a million! My $12 to date has returned almost $100 000 US in profit. Taken me almost 7 years and I've spend close to $40K in reg fee domains (11.119%) and expired .com's (87%) and forum trades (1.89%).

Congrats!!! :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom