Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Offers $70,050 USD To Anyone Who Finds Me A Buyer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

I'll pay $70,050 USD to anyone who finds me a buyer for my website including all the names listed thereon. These names are conservatively estimated with a wholesale value of over One Million $$. I'm asking $467,000 for the complete website and all names listed but I will consider any serious offer. I'll pay 15% commission to anyone who finds me a buyer through emails, phone calls, personal contacts, media advertising, or any other legal and ethical way for one or more of the names listed. To earn the $70,050 the complete website with all names listed must be sold for $467,000 USD.

Most of the domains are in the exploding alternative energy sector. The serious global warming threat will cause this sector to become one of the hottest in domain history.

Please check out www.FuelcellDomains.com and contact me for more information or a complete list of the names in alphabetical order without the individual asking prices as shown on the website. As names are sold I will remove them from the webpage and lower the total asking price. Check this website often as more names may be added from time to time.

All of the following are common terms used in the alternative energy sector:
APU...Alternate or Alternative Power Unit
E85....Ethanol 85%, gas 15%
FC.....FuelCell (s)
GHG...Green House Gas
H2.....Hydrogen
HES...Home Energy Station
I95....Interstate I-95
KW....Electric Kilowatts
MH....MotorHome (s)
NEV...Neighborhood Electric Vehicles
PC.....Personal Computer (s)
PDA...Personal Digital Assistant
PEM...Proton Exchange Membrane used in fuelcells
RV.....Recreational Vehicle(s)

Domain Days 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom