Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

70 Uniques until now and hardly any clicks !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hostele

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi

I always wanted to ask about this. Im parking all my domain names with sedo but hardly get any clicks although the domains are optimized and the traffic is unique !

A good example would be the domain name in my signature. Over 70 uniques this month but hardly made 3 clicks which are 0.09 Eu income !!!

I don't know. I just find it strange that 70 uniques visited the domain and only three where interested in the sedo ads and clicked or maybe just one. Although I know for sure that the traffic I get is targeted and not just random traffic.

Im not looking to get rich from these 70 uniques but im tring to be realistic here. Is this sedo or is it simply the ppc market !?

joeny

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey there

In my experience , parked pages are very hard to make money from unless you have a really high traffic domain or a domain that has interest,

For example get pills.com if that was parked most people that where there were in the mood for pills , so they would most likley click through

This is just my experience , I would personally just put some kind of site content on the site , then place some google , fastclick , or other types or click ads , that will actually make you money , rather than those parked pages that make you pennies on the dollar

I make some good money on those click ads , just buy giving away site content on most of my site

Well that my opinion , Good Luck!

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom