Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

700+ Domain Names, $3 and up !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SONICdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am selling a 700+ domain portfolio to focus my energies on my work. This posting corresponds to the auctions of the 600+ non-adult names that are still in my portfolio. There is a link at the bottom to the sales post with the adult names in the appropriate adult forum.

All the domains are being sold via a one week sealed-bid, first-price auction running from January 6th through January 13th.

Sealed-bid auction: bidders send in their bid via e-mail, and the bids remain confidential until the end of the auction. At the end of the auction the winners are contacted and asked to submit payment at their bid for the domains they have won.

The winners are the bidders who submit the highest bid. The only exception is if there is a tie, in which case the tying bidders are asked to resubmit their bids within 48 hours of the auction end. If there is yet again a tie they are asked to resubmit their bids within another 48 hours. This continues until there is a high bidder and no tying bids or three ties, whichever comes first. After three tying rounds, the winner is decided randomly among the tying bids.

My contact information:

E-mail:
[email protected]

AIM: SONICbroker

Auction Rules:

1. Bids are to be sent by email to [email protected]. My PM box is not large enough for an auction of this magnitude.

2. The minimum bid is $3, and the bid increment is $3. Valid bids $ 3, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, etc..

3. If there is a tie in the highest bid for a domain, all parties involved will be asked to resubmit their bids within 48 hours. They may keep their bid at the same amount or raise their bids.

4. Bids are binding. If you will not have enough money to cover your bids next week, DO NOT BID.

5. The auction ends January 13th, 2005. A PayPal email invoice will be sent to the winning bidders asking for payment for all the domains they win.

6. Payment is accepted ONLY via PayPal. No other method works for this many domains.

7. Payment must be received within 72 hours of notification of winning an auction. Otherwise the domain will be sold to the second highest bidder.

8. I reserve the right to remove bids which I feel are fraudulent.

Bid procedures:
Submit your bid via e-mail to [email protected].
Title the bid: DNforum __ domain bids for USERNAME

Include in your e-mail:
1. your full name
2. your telephone number (including country code),
3. your DNforum board username
4. the domains you are interested in , bid value in USD (separated by a comma, each pair on a new line)

For example:

****** E-MAIL START *******

To: [email protected]
Subj: DNforum 4 domain bids for MikeUSER

Michael Litwack

+1.212.444.3548

MikeUSER

abcd.com, 12
jfk.com, 15
asdfh.com, 6
okiedokie.com, 9

****** E-MAIL END *******

FAQ:

1. Can I bid on more than one name?

ANS: Yes, you can bid on more than one name. If you wanted to snag domains cheaply you could bid $3 / $6 on all the domains you are interested in. Just be aware that you will end up tying with other bidders on many of the domains, and you will end up paying more than $6 to win than if you had bid $6 in the first place (if you win by bidding $6, your opposing bidders cannot submit new bids, if you tie, they can).

2. What if there is a tie?

ANS: If there is a tie, the bidders are asked to resubmit their bid at the same or a higher price to determine the winner. A tie occurs when the top bids are within 10% of each other, based on the highest bid. With the bid increments, we have set up, this will affect relatively few domain auctions. For example: If someone bids $33 and another person bids $30, the $30 bid is within 10% of the $33 bid and there is a tie. They will be asked to resubmit their bids.

3. What strategy do you suggest?

ANS: There are two main types of bidders. Type 1 is looking to grab domains dirt cheap. I suggest they bid $6 on all the domains they are interested in. They will win a few domains cheaply, based on the sheer volume of domains I'm selling. Type 2 is looking for specific very high quality domains. I suggest they bid at least $12 to maximize their chance of winning the name. Higher the bid, the greater the probability.

4. Why not wait until expiration?

ANS: People are very fond of my (former) domains. 80% domains I have let expire have been snapped up, and I only allow the worst domains to expire. The portfolio is of higher quality on average than the expired names, I expected the snap rate to be higher than 80%. Buy TWENTY names here for $3 each, versus spending $60 and up at Pool/Snap/Drop Club for ONE domain.

Some examples:
hamptonshome.com (Someone bid at pool.com instead of purchasing directly from me for $30. Not too smart)
moneywall.com
optionbrain.net
fullclips.com
freshprospects.com
domainspark.com
domaineconomy.com
dictatorwear.com
collegepulse.com
clubmillion.com
cityhosters.com
adultwebhoster.com
rnsr.com (Someone bid at pool.com instead of purchasing directly from me for $50. Not too smart)

5. When is expiration for domains A B and C?

ANS: I have provided lists in text format, one domain per line, as well as in CSV format, so that you can check expiry automatically. Expiry for these domains ranges from January 2005 - August 2005.

6. How can I see if this site belonged to anyone in the past?

ANS: Use the Internet Archive WayBack Machine to see what site used to be at the domain name. www.archive.org

7. What if I don't want to wait two weeks?

ANS: All domains have a Buy-It-Now price of $99 USD. If you don't want to wait the two weeks and want the name now, you may exercise the Buy It Now option.

The domains (excluding adult names) are listed line-by-line, sorted alphabetically (no categorization), in txt format here: http://www.sonicdomains.com/sorted-alpha-nonadult-R2.txt

The domains (excluding adult names) are listed line-by-line, sorted by category, in CSV format here: http://www.sonicdomains.com/ sorted-cats-nonadult-R2.csv

Adult domains are listed in txt and CSV format in this post: 100+ Adult Domain Names, $3 and up !!

If you have any questions or comments feel free to email me. I ask that you refrain from posting questions or comments in the sales thread.

Best of luck!

NOTE: Some domains in the list may be in their grace period. If so, you must include $7.99 for renewal fees for each of those grace period domains.

Cheap domains , low cost domains , bargain domains , inexpensive domains , domain auction , this is a one week domain auction starting at $3

FuseFX

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bids Sent! :)

SONICdomains

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here are our 24 hour domain specials! These names go into redemption within 24 hours, at which point
snapnames.com and pool.com will be your only real options for purchasing the names (both have minimum prices of $60). Send in your desired domains within the next 12 hours! Only $12.99 each including 1 year renewal.

A1APEX.COM
ALEXOCLOTHING.COM
ANTMART.COM
APOLLOMOVIE.COM

ATTORNEYBAIL.COM
ATTORNEYBAILBONDS.COM
AUCTIONMATES.NET
BARONDOMAIN.COM

BIKINIFEEDS.COM
BYTEDESIGNERS.COM
CAMPAIGNEFFECT.COM
CAMPCD.COM

CANDLEROMANCE.COM
CEDISTRIBUTOR.COM
CHIPCONSULTING.COM
CLANCORP.COM

COLORCHEMICAL.COM
CONNERDOUGLAS.COM
CRANKCRAZY.COM
DISCOUNTBENEFIT.COM

EBAYINTERVIEWS.COM
ebaysoftware.org
FLORIDAPALACES.COM
****4.NET

GLENNPROPERTIES.COM
HOWTOSELLXXX.COM
ISPCOMPLETE.COM
ISPCOMPLETE.NET

JAVAUNWIRED.COM
LONELYFILIPINAS.COM
MAIL2PROFIT.COM
MEGANOTEBOOKS.COM

MONARCHCDS.COM
MUNIDESK.COM
NACINSURANCE.COM
NETDOOM.COM

ORACLEBIBLE.COM
PHONEGODS.COM
PHOTOREPAIRING.COM
PHPCONTRACTOR.COM

PIZZAPRIMO.COM
PMHUDSON.COM
PREPAYCELL.NET
PRIDEPRINTERS.COM

PRINGLESPOWER.COM
PROMOPUPPY.COM
PROMOSAVER.COM
REFINANCELINE.COM

ReminderRX.COM
SCANGUARD.NET
SECURIPATCH.COM
SEXPICSEARCH.COM

SIMSWHOLESALE.COM
SMSFREEDOM.COM
SPACETRON.COM
STOCKDOMAIN.COM

stockoptiontutor.com
STOPTHEODOR.COM
SUPERBOARDERS.COM
superiorbond.com

SUSTAINABLEINCOME.COM
TELEPROMOTIONS.COM
TESTASSESS.COM
TOP50MODEL.COM

TRAILERPIMP.COM
TRANSACTSOFTWARE.COM
TRWCONSTRUCTION.COM
ULTRAFORTUNES.COM
VALIDPASSES.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators