Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

90% OFF Domain BLowout! Over 200 Aged EMD Websites!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seanster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am having a limited time liquidation Sale on my Exact Match Domains! All Markdowns are 90% OFF today, and with discounts decreasing every couple days (80% off, 70% off). All domains are Aged on average 1 year and many are in the TOP 100 of Google or BING! However, every couple days I will be decreasing the discount by 5%. So don't wait, because I only want to sell a couple dozen at these prices. Don't wait! Here's the list.

For all those who see the value in aged domains with indexed content, this is a heavenly sale for you. If your a straight domainer, and don't want to mess with content, Take an additional 15% off IF YOU don't want me to export the Search Engine Indexed content from WordPress.

All domains earn Adsense/Amazon income every month. Its just some loose change per domain, but this is a Gold Mine for people that know how to monetize! I don't have the time to monetize all of them with ad optimization and affiliate offers, so my loss is your gain. The traffic stats are grouped by niche in the Piwik stats software, so I am sorry, I haven't done individual stats yet, because I was going to keep them all.

SEE the big list and pay with Paypal link, its that easy. All domains are probably in Godaddy or the Godaddy Reseller account and I can push them too you same day. On the liquidation domain listing, you can chat with me available chat links on that page. I am available all day for you as prices will be going up! Now's your chance to get a JumpStart on Autoblogging, or a mini-business that you can keep for annuity or sell it on Flippa!

http://www.weblogixinc.com/domains/?action=allforsale

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators