• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ___hostingtalk.net___

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 18, 2002
Messages
3,491
Reaction score
17
Selling the name hostingtalk.net

I recently managed to snap this one.

The .com has been developed.

The first offer I like will get it, no auction will be made. This way, I will accept the first reasonable price, and the first person to make a bid (reasonable bid) will get it, so if you are interested bid NOW). This only benefits you, but since I want a quick sale if possible, this is what I am doing.

I WILL also consider trades for 3-letter names (.net or .com)
 
Got an offer of a slightly lower cash option, or the choice between two 3-letter .net's

If anyone has any more offers, send them now or forever hold your peace :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom