• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale ___Smoke___

Status
Not open for further replies.

Source

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2003
Messages
2,352
Reaction score
2
Smoke.org.uk

I don't have the inclination or the appropriate location to do this name justice, hence, I'm selling it for a song. Great numbers on both OT and Google. Nearly two years remaining at GoDaddy.

PM your offer fast. This keyword could go up in smoke at any time. :-D
 
OK, to answer the question "what does song mean?" I'm looking for offers over $150. Sorry about any confusion.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom