Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

_Need a broker ?_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 4749

Knowledge is Power
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got cool domains for sale that need to be moved?
I might help. Ask around, I have brokered many names and often for considerably over the asking price.

I, specifically, can try to broker your 2 letter or one word (noun) .com domains that are priced from $10,000 to $50,000 each. I don't usually broker domains that don't met these specification.
Solid proof of legal ownership as long as identification docs will be required. It is usually your contract and receipt of your payment confirming your legal acquisition of the domain and a copy of your driver license.

I can often get you far above the price you will get on any resellers forum, eBay or any other brokerage site

I only will try to broker domains that I have a good chance to sell.

FAQ

Q: How long does it usually takes to broker a domain?
A: We'll agree that you grant me the brokerage right for 7 days.

Q: How much does it cost?
A:10% of the final price if your domain gets sold for the price you are asking/accept.
15% of the final price if your domain gets sold for the price that exceeds your asking/acceptable price.

Q: What is the probability that th domain will be sold?
A: If I decide to broker your domain, it would mean that it has a great chance (over 50% I'd guess) to be sold.

Q: Why are the chances so big?
A: I have sold many domains to many serious folks and I have an existing customer base that includes most active industry leaders.
I pretty much know the preferences of my contacts and I pretty familiar with what domain for how much can be sold. So, if I think I have a good chace selling your domain, I will try. If the chance is small, I will not waste your time and mine.

Q: Do you broker domains that don't met the criteria above ($10,000 - $50,000 on word (noun) .com) ?
A: Short answer: No
Long answer: Only exceptional domains. For example I can surely broker $5000 or $3000 real quick but they must worth the asking price. If you have thieves.com for sale @$1500 or namemart.com @ $2000, I would broker them for you. I also can broker exception non-noun domains such as cool.com.

Q: Can I send my entire list for review?
A: No, please don't send your entire list. Pick only good names that you want to sell for at least somewhat reasonable price and send them over.

Contact information
PM oe email (k@kk.com)

Domain summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators