Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A Big Hello To The DNForum Masses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Entropy

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Well, as always it’s best to get introductions out of the way first off. I’m another newcomer to DNForum lured by the irresistible New Year’s special offer. Oh... Happy New Year, by the way!

I’ve been a semi-avid “domainer” for a couple of years now, though as yet I’ve not gotten around to properly monetizing my domains in any big way. In fact, I’d go so far as to say that I’ve been a bit lazy in just about every aspect of the industry except for actually buying domains. Not every purchase has been a wise one, though, and I thought it high time to actually inform myself as much as possible before making any more purchases or sales.

I’m looking forward to saturating my mind with the mountains of information held within these forums, as well as getting to know the regulars here and picking their minds too. I’m certainly keen to discover new ways in which I can increase my passive income from the domains I currently hold, and also snagging some great new domains as well.

I’ll be putting as much effort as possible into establishing myself within this community and I look forward to getting to know you all here at DNForum.

Cheers,
Entropy

isotope

Level 1
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome Entropy. It sounds like you're in much the same boat as me :)

Entropy

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks, isotope!
Yes, sadly my intentions are much better than my resolve at present. Hopefully that'll change soon and I can stop looking over my domain portfolio with such buyer's remorse (that's not to say that I've bought too many bad domains, just that they're all just sitting there doing nothing right now)!

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:welcome: slow and steady

:yo:

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome to DNF :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom