Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A challenge for experienced domainers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I have a domain I caught on clubdrop a while ago 8yo.net but I cannot for the life of me make any money with it.. I've tried various parking programs and keywords etc but it makes no money..
The traffic seems to be quite steady and according to Sedo it is mostly North American.. About 30 uniques per day on average...
Is anyone up for trying to monetise this name??? Just tell me what namservers to change to and give it a go...2 weeks to see if you can do it. Keep whatever cash you make but tell me how you done it :laugh:

I'm sure it used to be some sort of free email or webhost site...

Domain Days 2024

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Put it on Domainsponsor. They filter robots, include etc. non-traffic which other parking programs show as "traffic". If DS shows traffic, email me.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
All of which logs any hit as traffic... Email me if you want to try it on DS via my account

Talkhost

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd love to denny, but at the moment I'm stuck with the nameserver problem at Enom so I cannot change NS..
Can you keep the offer open to me and I'll be in touch soon?

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah whenever just email me

JayK

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Often the related searches on Sedo give you a good idea what visitors are looking for, but it sounds like a good one for a precocious pre-teen to start a forum on for all those things that 8 yr olds like!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom