Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A Community Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have a domain that names the community I live in. Say the highschool is named "East Rowan High School". I own "www.EastRowan.com". But mine isn't East, nor is it the county of Rowan.

I have a car at highschool with the domain on the back of it with 3 inch letters on it.

Domain gets like 15 unique's/day. What should I do with this site...

Email Addresses... "[email protected]" etc..

But what else? Would be nice if I could let them make their own sub-domains/sub-sites, but most don't know any code and would have to use a tool.

Suggestions, thanks.

Domain Days 2024

sjaguar13

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Duncan said:
I have a domain that names the community I live in. Say the highschool is named "East Rowan High School". I own "www.EastRowan.com". But mine isn't East, nor is it the county of Rowan.

I have a car at highschool with the domain on the back of it with 3 inch letters on it.

Domain gets like 15 unique's/day. What should I do with this site...

Email Addresses... "[email protected]" etc..

But what else? Would be nice if I could let them make their own sub-domains/sub-sites, but most don't know any code and would have to use a tool.

Suggestions, thanks.

I own a .info domain of my city. I have been collecting those coupon mailing things (they look like a newspaper, but just have coupons and you get them every so often in the mail). I plan on offering advertising space to local companies. I am also thinking about having a coupon section, classifieds, and maybe a locals news section, if it won't be that hard to maintain. Offering email is a good idea. I know a few radio stations offer free advertising if you advertise them, so I will slap a banner on the homepage and get my site mentioned on the radio.

slavahosting

Level 6
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
call up local business's, and get them to advertise, make a news section and maybe offer an e-mail service with webmail client.

Put some posters up in your school, mall, arcade, or other populated areas.

If you get good traffic there people will buy advertising space. Especially contact professional services like doctors and lawyers, they got a few dollars to shell out.

furca

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The county we are in is kind of rural, but there is a city a few miles away. :p
Put some posters up in your school, mall, arcade, or other populated areas.

They owner's wouldn't care! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom