Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A credit/debt website

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm working on a new Canadian debt and credit website. It will be a helpful resource for people on how to reduce debt and use credit cards to improve credit.

Now...besides Google ads, how can I make money with a site like this? Any ideas that have worked for you?

Thanks for your help!
Christina

dvestors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Christina. This is a very hard market to break into and get traffic. I've been throwing money at Google adwords for my site www.debtsurgeon.co.uk but the results are worse than horrendous, and the bids for paying keywords are very high. As dvestors suggests, I think banner exchange is going to be your best starting point. An ebook on ebay could work to get you traffic if you put the site URL in the ad, but be careful with your ebay account as they're fussy about how you use links. I might take a dose of my own medicine on this soon. Time's always a problem with this stuff. Good luck!

blindchild

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Why dont you start a service of credit card fraud saving and so? Coolblue does this and earns quite a lot. You can create some extra income from there. Then you can sell text links and google pays high for these keywords. You can run a pop unders ads and make a few dollars from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom