Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A dilemma (non DN related)

Status
Not open for further replies.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Posted here to keep sniffer-spoder-bots out of the thread.

My wife has been very good friends with a fellow dog trainer in NJ for over 15 years. This is the guy who has been flown down here to south Florida 4 times now (averaging twice a year now) and his seminars are usually pretty full (the ones I take pictures and videos for). Normally the event is Friday evening, all day Saturday and all day Sunday. This past weekend was the most recent.

Unfortunately, this past weekend may be the last weekend he’s asked to come down. He brought along with him his mistress (yes, he’s married). Most of the members of the sponsoring clubs know him and his wife fairly well but he brought his mistress with him for a honeymoon-like weekend (his words). They were acting a little unprofessionally Friday evening and very unprofessional during the dinner Friday night. I’ll let your imagination fill in the details.

He feels justified in this since he is going though a "mid-life crisis" and his shrink apparently OK’ed this (yeah, right). His initial story was that she’s an apprentice trainer with him but that story quickly fell apart when it became clear she didn’t know the different between a boxer and a bulldog nor could she pronounce schutzhund. She wasn’t even there for the seminar on Saturday. There was no training planned on Sunday ether so he and she could spend the day together.

Members of both clubs were pissed at him for doing this to them. The club basically sponsored his weekend f---fest, all he had to do was pay for one plane ticket. My wife is extremely angry and hurt that he threw this onto her (she is friends with his wife, too). He thinks he’s only hurting himself (I guess he doesn’t think of his wife?) She also feels like he took advantage of her so he could do this.

She sent him a text message yesterday morning saying that she hopes he’s glad for breaking her heart and taking advantage of the clubs that had so much trust in him. The real killer is that he tried to lecture my wife that she needs to treat me better (WTF?).

He said we should be nice to Barbie (nickname for his mistress since she’s all plastic) since she’s allegedly been all compliments towards my wife. Yeah, she said that my wife’s hair is shiny.

I’ve thought about sending him an email saying that I will personally make sure he never has the opportunity to take advantage of my wife or hurt her like that ever again but I don’t want to step into the middle of this.

Where are the hackers I used to know? It would be fun to have a nice message on his website.:sigh2:

Domain Days 2024

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
You can always buy swing.net and put his mugshot on it :D

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds like an abc soap opera

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
sounds draggar like you are jealous ~ the guy does well :D

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
sounds draggar like you are jealous ~ the guy does well :D

Not really, she has so much plastic on her she looks horrible plus she fits the "bimbo" stereotype. I like my ladies with something called intelligence, which this lady (and I use the term loosely) severely lacks.

My wife mentioned our malinois to her and she didn't even know what one was.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
My wife mentioned our malinois to her and she didn't even know what one was.

I don't know whats that either ~, thought do know what shiny hair is~ good compliment she should be approaching that~ she's jealous tooo :D

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ahhh... your wife is a great trainer anyway, she doesn't need this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom