Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

A Domainers' Holiday in Birds Eye View! Changing Life

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I've completed my BSS in Economics I didn't know that I'm going be a domainer. After convocation I back to home and searching out something different which could be more interesting and much profitable.

I found that Domain investment could be a great fit for me because I came to know that premium domains are the best digital assets. I started my domaining with around $200 and registered a bunch of domain names.
Somehow I managed to get them sold for approx $500/$600. I re invested that money again and again. This is how I'm here today a full time Domainer and working in this Domain industry.

I never dreamed of domaing bring change that I can travel my country and cover the birds eye view of some great places in Bangladesh.

Don't forget to watch this video

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome!

I've always contemplated adding a drone to my photography/videography arsenal, but haven't convinced myself that I'd use it enough as the Canon 5D Mark IV is collecting dust. :p

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That looks awesome!

I've always contemplated adding a drone to my photography/videography arsenal, but haven't convinced myself that I'd use it enough as the Canon 5D Mark IV is collecting dust. :p
You are way ahead. The footage in this video captured with Samsung Note 9 and Mavic mini.
i think you way ahead with your S21+ and just add a Mavic mini 2 or pro.
5D is way heavy to carry all the time imo.
By the way I don't have any full frame camera nor I'm interested.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are way ahead. The footage in this video captured with Samsung Note 9 and Mavic mini.
I loved my Note 9, but my option was to either fix the USB power charger (was using a slow wireless charging dock) for $100 or to upgrade to the S21+ with free earbuds... I went with the latter. ;)
5D is way heavy to carry all the time imo.
It sure can get heavy, especially when you slap on a Tamron 70-200! :)

Siful Moni

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I loved my Note 9, but my option was to either fix the USB power charger (was using a slow wireless charging dock) for $100 or to upgrade to the S21+ with free earbuds... I went with the latter. ;)

It sure can get heavy, especially when you slap on a Tamron 70-200! :)
I belive you are neither Wildlife photographer nor Wedding photographer. What is the interest point of 70-200?

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I belive you are neither Wildlife photographer nor Wedding photographer. What is the interest point of 70-200?
This one is a good all around portraiture lens to hit the 85 and 135 at f/2.8. :)

I also use it as I live by an airport. I decided on this over the 150-600 as I could be a B camera at a wedding, etc. as opposed to the cannon, which I'll eventually get too.

The only other open lens that I have is an f/1.8 35mm, which requires getting real close and a bit too personal (in this Covid world). That one, I use for astro (until I get a wider lens) and street photography. :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators