Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A feature like bodis

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Recently there is a huge discussion about bodis.com at NP. They claim it to be a new revolution for domain parking. Well, I myself would agree because of their unique features.

So, I decided to move some domains & try it out. After a few weeks, I notice that domains which Parked can't optimize did do very well at bodis. It wasn't bodis has a better optimization system, but it is because we are able to choose our own keywords. By having this feature, we can provide visitors with most relevant links and remove all unnecessary one. What visitors would see is a 100% targeted website.

Im wondering if Parked could provide this type of option as well. It is really a nice one!

A little comparison for having this feature:
Bodis: http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4396/bodisig5.jpg
Parked:http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/9376/parkedic1.jpg

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You can not compare bodis with any PPC companies according to my experience as I am currently testing them with low performance domains and are doing very well
And I don't think is because of the keyword as some automatic generated keyword domains are doing as well, this make me wonder, I real don’t know , Or may be is because they are giving back 100%

Another good think about bodis is when you add more domains the revenue goes UP.
But other PPC companies you will never predict, is as if they define you have certain level and sometime they define as your “normal level” but how can I have normal level if I am increasing domain(traffic)? , I should think if you increase the traffic by adding more domains at least you will see the change on the revenue as it is at bodis

But I ‘m not received yet any payment from them so I am still watching them very closely and I believe a lot of other people are doing so, If they can deliver that will change this industry landscape for good

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

Devil Dog

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The good thing about bodis is new regs seem to get picked up by google almost instantaneously.

Not only picked up, but ranked very well, especially if you customize the text with relevant keywords.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David,
The ability to add your own keywords is right around the corner. It's something that has been requested for a while, we just want to make sure that everything works the way we want it to work.

Remember domains perform differently at every parking company. Since we have an Ask feed just like Bodis does, I would bet those same domains would do just as good on our Ask feed.

Remember that with all of the fraud that has been running through Bodis since the beginning, RPC with them is about to start dropping to the floor since they have to get rid of so much fraud now.

Donny

Dr Nump

Call me Doc !
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes , I agree to Donny , Bodis will not last for long if they still accept the amount of fraud traffic currently generate to their feeds.
My parked domain is performing better than sedo can give me . Thats enough for me .

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The good thing about bodis is new regs seem to get picked up by google almost instantaneously.

Not only picked up, but ranked very well, especially if you customize the text with relevant keywords.
Very, very true and I have been amazed at the traffic, revenue, and CTR on fresh regs.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
remove all unnecessary or irrelevant keywords.]

This is my favorite feature. Donny can you add this option to parked?

DavidAusman

David Ausman
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
David,
The ability to add your own keywords is right around the corner. It's something that has been requested for a while, we just want to make sure that everything works the way we want it to work.
That is great ;) I'm sure everyone would love to see this option available. Parked had been providing an excellent service, good support & high payout. Adding this little option could make it even greater. I'm sure!

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This is my favorite feature. Donny can you add this option to parked?

You have the ability to remove unwanted keywords at Parked, but I found it doesn't always work.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Raider - Next time you run into one, please let me know the domain. That should have been fixed 4 or 5 months ago.

Donny

Raider

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
pm sent

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom