Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A funny story...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is how warped the domain insiders are.....

I went to the mall last night and ate at the food court with the family. I went to Steak Escape while the wife and kids went to Popeyes. Well, I have a habit of reading food packaging and after I finished reading up of Steak Escape, I started reading my daughters pop container. It had some cool graphics on it along with a promotion for the "New Orleans Jazz Fest". They gave an address to read more about it and the domain is www.nojazzfest.com. I don't know about you, but it my not be the best idea to promote No Jazz Fest if you really want one. Most people wouldn't even notice, but I'm sure most of us would.

This would be along the same lines as Chevy selling Chevy Novas in Mexico or Spian (where it failed miserably). No va in Spanish means "no go".

whitelion

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
rofl

DNQuest.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Columbia. Though I'm quite partial to Arundel, I have a good time at Jillians. :)

I am very surprised nobody caught that. No Jazz Fest should have raised some eyebrows somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

No members online now.

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom