Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A Good SERPs Tool?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know a good SERPs, (Search Engine Result Position), tools, that will tell you your sites position for a certain keyword or term, even if you aren't in the top 10 pages?

I need one that can find your ranking amongst half a million results in either Google, Yahoo, and MSN. Most the tools I've found will only find your site if it's in the top 10 pages, and aren't even very reliable at that.

Domain Days 2024

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks dcristo, it looks the business, but it doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment. I'm getting "N/A" for a site that I know ranks in the top 50 results in google for my keyword. Also, it doesn't seem to want to let me track Yahoo or MSN.

Anyone else know a good tool?

dcristo

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks dcristo, it looks the business, but it doesn't seem to be working properly at the moment. I'm getting "N/A" for a site that I know ranks in the top 50 results in google for my keyword. Also, it doesn't seem to want to let me track Yahoo or MSN.

Anyone else know a good tool?

To track MSN and Yahoo you have to download the advanced script and upload the file to your server. Goto the Edit Preferences for more details.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom