Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A Great DNF$ Bank Suggestions for fixing up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey, I think maybe a new dnf bank need to be formed like one thats has more thne just 1 percent rate like maybe one thats higher precent rae for people that have less and lower for people that have more F$

I trying to fugure out a way for like have people to be able to get % even if they have liek 500 DNF$ as i think thats is what people would like!

like for the 10% rule now it should let everyone earn with out a smaller limit this is what i fugure out

if i put 500 DNF$ into for 10% a year thats is like 1F$ ever 7.3 days so then round it to i should make 1 forum buck every 7 days am i right

maybe we can work on th ednf bank so it can do good for the people who not have 3,650 DNF$ thats equal to $36.50 of real money and i can't afford to have that set in the forum bank making a penny a day or 1 F$ so maybe there is a way to make all people to beable to earn at leas soemthing

any commits

this is just a idea i though up :wink:

--------------------

I also wanted to add maybe some type of DNF$ lottery would be nice! thats people win and lose there DNF$ that they play! ans mayeb some kind of a limit put on it liek only can play the lottery once ever 12 or 24 hrs and maybe have differnt types of lotterys!

hey it jsut another one of my ideas for DNF :approve:

Upvote 0

cwsteam.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
good idea....but I am sure DNFORUM guys/mods/admins must have thought of it already and they would certainly have some model behin it that became the reason of implementing it..!!

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If we do something liek taht, i thing the value of DNF$ will \/ fall down

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yes, and if the value of DNF$ fails, for example now you ahve 2000DNF$=20$ it maybe then be 2000DNF$=12$ adn you woudl sell them for 10$

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cogeek said:
yes, and if the value of DNF$ fails, for example now you ahve 2000DNF$=20$ it maybe then be 2000DNF$=12$ adn you woudl sell them for 10$

well thats not maybe 100% ture as if you want 2000DNF$ you still pay 1 penney for each 1 F$ so it still vlaue for about the same it would not fall thats much if it fell at all!

:goofy:

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
well thats not maybe 100% ture as if you want 2000DNF$ you still pay 1 peen for each 1 F$ so it still vlaue for about the same it would not fall thats much if it fell at all!
i wouldn't be so sure!

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cogeek said:
i wouldn't be so sure!

yes as 1 DNF$ cost 1 penny so 2000DNF$ cost 20 bucks it really can't fall too much as it will still cost you 20 bucks for 2000DNF$ as i mostly just buy dnf$ for using to buy stuff on here

i not think it will fall as you can only make like 1 F$ buck a day if you have 3650DNF$ in the bank and if they make it my way it will be about 7 days before you make 1 DNF$ thats 1 penny every 7 days

nothing really to fall just it makes the bank more useful to me as you can make money if you have less but it take lots of days just like a real bank!!!

the lottery idea now the odds will be real so that you will most likely lose more then you can win

so i think my ideas will keep the value about the same! no real harm just add features to DNForum.com

:-D

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe you are right, i give it up

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cogeek said:
Maybe you are right, i give it up

I think i am right as most people still will not use bank as who want to wait a full ""7"" days for 1 penny if thast only add up to 1 Forum buck!

In fact i see why they don't do it as they think Most people are not going to wait that long! but I will as if i going to be offline for a week i do it so my name still makes something

But then again the idea starting to look dumb now thats i put it thats way LOL but still it would be nice!

maybe differnt interest rate for smaller amounts for people that have under 3650. so like they can earn 1DNF$ every 5 days or soemthing

LOL the bank is for Rich people LOL hen the "poor need it more" LOL as it more easy just to make 3DNF$ every post then 1DNF a day in the bank as you see the money can't fall

only 1dnf$ every 24 hrs thats less then me making 1 post in a day and i do at least 5 a day so i make more psoting then in the bank! LOL

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey, i think again(ooo my head) and would like say, if the admin gives away 3000.000 DNF$, there will be many DNF$ in the forums, this mean lower price and if the admin change the post thing and you get 0.001DNF$ for every post the DNF$ price will go higher
THATS ECONOMY

thekingz

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
cogeek said:
Hey, i think again(ooo my head) and would like say, if the admin gives away 3000.000 DNF$, there will be many DNF$ in the forums, this mean lower price and if the admin change the post thing and you get 0.001DNF$ for every post the DNF$ price will go higher
THATS ECONOMY

yep but me as a platuim member i get $3DNF$ a post that means every post inculding this one is worth 3 pennys each and if you have the top memebrship you can make 4 pennys each post

also if you referr someone you get 1 penny for every post they make so this is a big Economy already LOL i not sure how a forum can become it on type of paypal LOL I like it and my next for will have this feature too like bank, money and fun forum stuff LOL

Now that you see DNForum like giving out DNF$ in all types of ways it still seem hard to get them and one extra way will be niceeven if you have to wait 7 days for one extra DNF$ i guess i would at least once

Oh they not gonna change it for the post! :cheesy:

Hey cogeek we are having a great Talk about DNForum.com and there banking system they should hire us a there banking tellers LOL d:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom