Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A huge jump in Sedo earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did anyone have a jump in earnings lately? For the last 5 days I'm earning 50% more. Some bank related domains even got 0.87 eurocents per click several times. On the other hand another domain that provided same earnings very consistently dropped to about 30% of its usual income. Any similar experiences?

dolansco

LLL or HELLL
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi ... Yes same here

finance domains getting over a dollar ... others have dropped to just a few cents .... Its the advertisers spending habits I suppose ... I did notice that they are updating my earnings a few tims a day now also !

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
dolansco said:
I did notice that they are updating my earnings a few tims a day now also !

They usually update those every 1.5-2 hrs. btw travel and game related domains are also earning more. youtube related ones are earing less, but in general the earning are better... except for today. but i guess thats because of the weekend

Ferraristi

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Only one click for my racingtip domain but again the click was 0.69 - I've just moved it actually to Traffic Club to see if I can do better there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom