Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A letter to son

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaik

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hi,
here is a sardarji joke (famous indian jokes)

a fathers letter to his son goes like this -

Dear son ! i am writing this letter slowly because i know you cant read fast !
:laugh: :-D :-D :laugh:

how is it?
thanks,
jaik

Domain Days 2024

cogeek

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
very good! keep posting such jokes, i will telll this joke to my father!

sufi

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol nice one.. The full version of this joke is

Madam Sardar writes a Letter to her son in London!

Dear Putar!

Vahe Guru.

I am in a well here and hoping you in the same well there. I am writing this letter slowly, because I know you cannot read fast. We do not live where we did when you left home. Your dad read in the newspaper that most accidents happen 20 miles from home, so we moved 20 miles.

I will not be able to send the address as the last Sardars who stayed here took the address plate with them for their new house so they would not have to change their address. I hope that by next week we will be able to take our earlier address plate here, so that our address will remain same too. Then you can write letter on the same old address.

This place is nice. It even has a washing machine, situated right above the commode. I m not sure it works too well. Last week I put in three shirts, pulled the chain, and have not seen them since.

The weather here is not too bad. It rained only twice last week. The first time it rained for 3 days and second time for 4 days.

The coat you wanted me to send you, your Aunt said it would be a little too heavy to send in the mail with all the metal buttons, so we cut them off and put them in the pocket of the coat.

Your father has another job. He has 500 men under him. He is cutting the grass at the cemetery. By the way, I took bahu to our club's poolside. The manager is badmash. He told us that two-piece swimming suit is not allowed in this club. We were confused as to which piece should we remove?

Your sister had a baby this morning. I have not found out whether it is a girl or a boy, so I do not know whether you are an Aunt or Uncle.

Your uncle, Jetinder fell in a nearby well. Some men tried to pull him out, but he fought them off bravely and drowned. We cremated him and he burned for three days.

Your best friend, Balwinder, is no more. He died trying to fulfill his father's last wish. His father had wished to be buried in the sea after he died, and your friend died while digging a grave for his father.

There is not much more news this time. Nothing much has happened.

Love
Mom.

P.S: Beta, I was going to send you some money but by the time I realized, I had already sealed off this letter.

:-D

khuldun

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL :D

Does this mean, that the son will write fast because his dad cant read slow :D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom