Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A new board game on Kickstarter - DreadBall - already over $520k - going to be huge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

First, I hope this isn't breaking any rules, but just something I thought many on here might be interested in. I am a pledger on KickStart for a SciFi futuristic Board Game, DreadBall, it has already reached over $520k in pledges. It is getting rave revues and there is only a few days left of the kickstarter. If you are in to SciFi, boardgames, etc., you might just want to check it out.

I think this will become a huge gaming hit.

The link is:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1744629938/dreadball-the-futuristic-sports-game

Hope posting this has been OK, it is not my site I am just a kickstarter backer and thought others might want to take advantage of this opportunity.

Last edited:

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah well no comments so I don't know if anybody else joined the KickStarter from here but it ended last night (UK time) having made just over $728k with over 2.5k backers. So to say it has a popular start is appropriate I think. Just glad I was one of them, and should anybody else have backed the project well done.

From a domaining point of view I couldn't be happier either as I managed to pick up some very good related domains. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom