Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A Pets best friend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have a young Shtzu ..year old..cute pup but she's driving me nuts..She needs lots of attention..

She likes to sit in my lap while I'm on the computer..she reachs out with hers paws and "graps" my hands wanting me to scratch her..

She needs a playmate..but I really dont care to have 2 dogs in house and I hate cats...

Thinking of getting her a pet lizard or something:laugh:

http://itch.us/megan.htm

any other pet owners with similiar problems..ideas

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yup, Tippy is the same way.

He didnt like your comment about " Hating Cats ". he told me to tell you to watch what you say about Cats or he'll eat your little doggie for dinner :D

Mike

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tippy
Yup, Tippy is the same way.

He didnt like your comment about " Hating Cats ". he told me to tell you to watch what you say about Cats or he'll eat your little doggie for dinner :D

Mike

:laugh: ..not necessairly that I "hate" cats.. just the idea of jumping around a sand box that you pee in and then hoping on my furniture dosent appeal to me ;)

Tell your cat nothing personal.. :D

WebMomentum

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have a lizard (Water Dragon) and it's probably the opposite side of the "pet-on-your-lap" spectrum. If you want an affectionate pet, a lizard aint it - kinda like a cat (no offense to cat owners), it likes you when it wants something (food, attention, etc), otherwise you don't exist in it's world.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You know what, on the website of my dog (a Shih Tzu) at http://www.ahhm.com, we (yes, we) are actually selling merchandise with the phrase "Dog's Best Friend" on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom