Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A Public Apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia Wood

Web Developer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I wanted to come back and explain my disappearance as well as post a public apology for disappearing during a contest I was holding.

Me and my husband separated in June earlier this year. He stuck around for a few months, still working and helping pay the house we got together back in April.

A few months ago, he decided to go back to college full time, which was 2 hours away. He left me with all the bills and house payments. Panicked, I became depressed and overwhelmed. Since then, I have lost just about everything and I have given up my business to lower expenses to take care of me and my daughter. I have also lost/sold/given away most of my domain names.

Since then, I’ve been struggling to get back on my feet. Currently, I live with in-laws who are helping me out for the time being.

I would like to get back into the domain business but of course it’ll never be like it used to for me. I have to make wiser purchases now, which is probably better for me because now I will think twice before I make a purchase lol.

I want to pick the winners of the contest I was holding, but first I’m waiting for the holidays to be over with so that I can ensure I have enough funds for it. You guys worked hard on that and I do intend to pay.

Again, sorry for my disappearance. It’s great to be back. If I have forgotten someone or forgotten to do something, please PM me and remind me.

Tia

Domain Days 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Life seems to come in waves. Waves of hard times and waves of good times. Try to come through the hard times even stronger and make a point to appreciate the good times even more. Good luck to you.

nomis135

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No need to apologies as this is life experience now one can see it coming.
Glad to see you back and better.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
welcome back Tia. I hope your comeback will be worth it

Seraphim

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alt + F4 closes the current window. What a great way to win yourself some more fans here in the forum meganerd. Kind of like a big middle finger isn't it?

JayB

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alt + F4 closes the current window. What a great way to win yourself some more fans here in the forum meganerd. Kind of like a big middle finger isn't it?

was that supposed to be a dig?

anyways.. Good To See Your Safe And Sound.

WB

Regards, JMD

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You were gone?

Just kidding, good to see you back :)

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Alt + F4 closes the current window. What a great way to win yourself some more fans here in the forum meganerd.

This is a timeless classic. Forgive me, but personally I think it's funny. :D

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Tia! I remember before your left you nearly closed down your Exclusive account at DNF but thank God we discouraged you from doing so. Welcome back to business!

Rico

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Welcome back Tia! I remember before your left you nearly closed down your Exclusive account at DNF but thank God we discouraged you from doing so. Welcome back to business!

hehe

Tia looks more like Thanks in Advance in this one.. anyway it looks funny, no offense ;0

VirtualT

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's funny at all causing us to login again with paswrds because the dnf cookies function was not working.

cookies work fine here on firefox
always have done...

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My cookies come and go as they please using Firefox...and I have no idea why.

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
meganerd,

Why on earth would you tell people to hold down ALT and F4 on your avatar. There are some people that have valuable information open in their web browsers. Completely unprofessional.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
meganerd,

Why on earth would you tell people to hold down ALT and F4 on your avatar. There are some people that have valuable information open in their web browsers. Completely unprofessional.

didn't see that, that is a bit naughty. :sigh2:
Pred

hercules

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
New year is always a good time for a fresh start.Good luck for your future plans and welcome back.
Happy new year to all in the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom