Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A question to Adscene users

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistermouse63

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Im planning to develop some of my domains and start earning money from Adscene. I'd love to try out YNP, but I can't as I'm not a citizen of the US. The domains I have are employement related ccTLDs with some type in traffic. I was wondering if its a good idea to put google ads as "job postings"? Lets say, I'd have several categories as (just an example) "summer jobs", "employement in the UK" and etc.

How do you use Adscene? Do you simply put it somewhere in the corner, or make it look as if it's a part of the website? Any opinions would be great!

Domain Days 2024

Shaggy

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, its adsense, not adscene :)

You usaully have to put it in an area where it is visable and looks like it belongs. Same color scheme as the site and fits into the site well. You can not make it look like anything but an ad or they will shut your account down. The best way is to mess with the postionings when you get your site up, and see what areaof your site gets more of the clicks then others..just play with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom