Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

A sedo question

Status
Not open for further replies.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong forum but has anyone else had there search engine results go in the toilet after listing there website on sedo. I had several websites that were comming up on the first page of searches on google,msn and yahoo and a month after being listed on sedo they are way down the list, I mean way down.

Domain Days 2024

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear fellow Canuck, i'm not sure what the deal with that is. Sedo usually ends up replying to these sort of questions here on DNForum so, wait and see.

On a related note, it seems almost every other topic I read on here lately is about Sedo. Not sure if that is saying something or not but.

Jay

RazorNF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are you also parked there as well?

I think it's a given that if you park domains anywhere, that rely on traffic other then type-in, that search engine rankings start to go downhill. At least that's what I've experienced.

But as for just listing domains/websites for sale, I've had names listed at different sites without any noticible issues.

catchiedomains

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nothing to do with domains, its been websites only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom