Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

<<< A Simple Solution! >>>

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Popper! I (and many others) really appreciate your attention to this complex and troubling issue, which has plagued this forum for a LONG TIME!! Let's SOLVE this! Here is a SIMPLE, ELEGANT SOLUTION!
originally posted by NamePopper
Problem: People posting names that are not even close to the requirements of what the buyer is looking for.
SOLUTION: Sharpy and I (upon approval, of course) will monitor this section of DNF, and when people post domains that do not come close to the original request, the post will be zapped, and the poster will be PMed, informing them of the transgression!
originally posted by NamePopper
Problem: Threads being posted to after months of inactivity. People requesting that we close threads after 30 days without a reply.
SOLUTION: Sharpy and I will also monitor this section for "stale" requests, and when a requester has not maintained his/her request at least once every three days, we will PM them to do so within 48 hours or their post will be deleted!

This addresses EVERY SIDE of the question! The REQUESTER is protected from silly, non-responsive replies, the SELLERS are protected from wasting time with abandon requests, and MODS are protected from an extra work load!

No problem, no costs, and every facet of this challenging issue SOLVED with STYLE!

What do you think my friend?
WebCat

<! -- MOVED by Moderator from "Domains Wanted" to "Suggestions and Feedback" -->

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom