Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A suggestion to DNforum- How about Souvenir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainuncle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all
I came of with an idea of having souvenir for Dnforum members. According to my idea if members were provided a small souvenir then that would make a good advertisement for Dnforum and at the same time it will create an incentive to the members. For example: may be exclusive members are given a T shirt from Dnforum, platinum a Dnforum Cap and Gold a ballpen or similar stuffs.
I know this will have a financial implication but if majority of the members agree on contributing a little then this should be no problem.
I know from experience that some parking sites give T shirts to their clients. This way it will be an advertisement for them and at the same time they wont loose the exisiting clients.
For me this sounds like a decent idea but I dont know how you guys look into it. Please put your ideas.
Sincerely,
Domainuncle

Upvote 0

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds good. Just received DomainSponsor T-shirt. Dnforum T-shirt sounds exciting

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea.

I will look into it.

Thanks,

-=DCG=-

domainuncle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah this step should definately make a good advertisement.

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
just take a example, i am in DNforum for like 4 hours each and my friends dont know that i am doing in my computer. I go out with Dnforum T shirt and every one will start asking about my new T-shirt and i tell them about Dnforum and they go home in the evening open the site and probably get interested into it..
just a imagination.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
this is a very cool idea, especially when not many people know about DN Forum. i believe we are in serious business which deserves to be advertised via all channels that are available and this is just one of them. I would surely back such a nice idea to have souveniers in the DNForum.

Julio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes! I can see myself already with a DNF shirt riding the NYC subway :)

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF T-shirts sound great. I would take a few to wear around places. Not a bad free advertising tool, Adam. Users buy them and it is nothing out of pocket for DNF.

I think cafepress (dot) com offers to sell them if you submit a logo and they create a store and everything. DNF will receive a percentage of each sale.

Earn up to 20% commission* on all qualifying products + 30 return days on all visitors
Earn up to 5% commission* on Shopkeeper Referral Sales

If you decide to go with them I can submit my affiliate link you can use :)

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think it will be a good idea, I hope they come in XXL as I am about 6'3'' I'd where the shirt around. Also, maybe the Exclusive members get all 3 insentives, the Platinum 2, and Gold can get theirs...just a suggestion. Also, I'd love having a DNForum Pen, it would be nice.

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNF stickers are always a perk. Stick those bad boys to everything.

rileez

I Blame /.
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have T-shirts from other forums and wear them. Maybe a simple little slogan under a pocket or something that says "got f$?" Kinda like the whole "got root?" thing ;)

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jdk said:
DNF stickers are always a perk. Stick those bad boys to everything.

What about DNForum bumper stickers and details so people can show off how they got their Lamborghini. :)

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I sense a cafepress store full of dnForum SWAG coming soon to a website near you....

:-D
How about a freebie, based on membership status and/or nice discount% for all members.

domainuncle

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
now i can also imagine myself walking along the street with my dwags wearing a Blue DNforum T shirt.

DNA

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainuncle has proposed a very relevant fact. This is the age of advertisement and I definitely vouch the idea of T-shirt to members:clap2:

God bless

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom