Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

A terrible Domain Registrar - RESELLERCLUB from DIRECTIA terrible Domain Registrar -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chessming

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, everyone:

I think most of people knows DIRECTI, it is a big corporation for domains and as well as for Domain PARKING - SKENZO!

Now I am going to tell every audience about my experience with this corporation - The sub company - RESELLERCLUB.com

I have my reseller account there for more than a year, and everything is fine with no domains.

I have started buying domains and add funds to my reseller account since October 2006, and I have regged lots of domains, such like .info and so on ...
because they offer really cheap info domains.

Although they charge extra fee on every paypal transaction, that is fine!

--------------------------

I have regged more and more domains, and last week I regged another .org domain, and I see the price is $2.49 which is cheaper than many other registrars. Thus I regged it and just went away.

I have never looked into my account with funds and I trusted this corporation!

But by the last purchase time, I have noticed a terrible frau on their system!
the company is cheating its customers like me!

The company says a promo for .org domains as $2.49, it even showed me a total amount of money with 2.49 each org domain on the checkout page that you need to pay for the purchase.
But it charged me $6.99 USD per domain within my account, they cheat you as $6.99-2.49 more for each .org domain.

I have noticed this due to an e-mail which tells me that lack of funds, that made me feel strange and I went to check my funds, because I remenber that I added money into account before my purchasing decision made.

It had about $300 USD within my account, I have planned to reg 60 .org domains, and with the price of 2.49 each, that is about $150, and I have still money left on my account. that was my thought.

But in truth, after I click execute the purchasing of domains, RESELLERCLUB charged me with $6.99 and they did not reg 60 domains for me due to lack of funds.

THEY charged me $6.99 for each domain!!! but they showed me that I only need to pay about $150, and they took all my funds away!

WHAT A FRAUD COMPANY ....!!!!!

I have started to request the refund due to this extra charges! At first, they told me I am wrong because I can not get $2.49 for .org domains. I said to them that the system shows me $2.49 for each org domains, then they asked me to send them a screenshot from my account as in order to get refund, and I have done and e-mailled them with screenshots. the screenshots on the page of checkout with .org domains.

Now they are asking me again for some other type of screenshot as proof of the total amount money I need to pay from another page which I have no idea at all. Because I know that during the checkout and that is the final page with final amount of fee I have to pay to it. I do not know what the page is ....!!! As the company says again, I have to send them that in order to get refund. ....

WHAT A BIG LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost less than $200 due to the fraud, and I am sure the company loses more if they do this kind of things as cheating their clients, then the corporation will die soon or later!!!!!!!!

I am telling all things in truth, and if you have a reseller account, and you can check it too.

I know the company is not going to refund me, and I want everyone else is goign to make this thread to be known within the domain industry! As I am a ordinary domain buyer, I wish this will be solved with the company, but if not. Then I have no words to say except LIAR, CHEATER!!!!!!!!

If the audience knows someone at Directi or ResellerClub, then maybe can help me for finding a solution on my issue!

I will not buy any domains unless this is going to be solved, and I am also going to tell my friends to leave and not buy domains from this kind of fraud, cheating company.

Once the issue has been solved, then I will ask the admin to remove this thread, otherwise please help me in order to let more and more domainers know this and this company!

Thank you very much,

Chessming

---------------------------------
Please use the following text to help me to publish my experience with this fraud company and let more people know it. Thank you and best regards!
Hi, everyone:

I think most of people knows DIRECTI, it is a big corporation for domains and as well as for Domain PARKING - SKENZO!

Now I am going to tell every audience about my experience with this corporation - The sub company - RESELLERCLUB.com

I have my reseller account there for more than a year, and everything is fine with no domains.

I have started buying domains and add funds to my reseller account since October 2006, and I have regged lots of domains, such like .info and so on ...
because they offer really cheap info domains.

Although they charge extra fee on every paypal transaction, that is fine!

--------------------------

I have regged more and more domains, and last week I regged another .org domain, and I see the price is $2.49 which is cheaper than many other registrars. Thus I regged it and just went away.

I have never looked into my account with funds and I trusted this corporation!

But by the last purchase time, I have noticed a terrible frau on their system!
the company is cheating its customers like me!

The company says a promo for .org domains as $2.49, it even showed me a total amount of money with 2.49 each org domain on the checkout page that you need to pay for the purchase.
But it charged me $6.99 USD per domain within my account, they cheat you as $6.99-2.49 more for each .org domain.

I have noticed this due to an e-mail which tells me that lack of funds, that made me feel strange and I went to check my funds, because I remenber that I added money into account before my purchasing decision made.

It had about $300 USD within my account, I have planned to reg 60 .org domains, and with the price of 2.49 each, that is about $150, and I have still money left on my account. that was my thought.

But in truth, after I click execute the purchasing of domains, RESELLERCLUB charged me with $6.99 and they did not reg 60 domains for me due to lack of funds.

THEY charged me $6.99 for each domain!!! but they showed me that I only need to pay about $150, and they took all my funds away!

WHAT A FRAUD COMPANY ....!!!!!

I have started to request the refund due to this extra charges! At first, they told me I am wrong because I can not get $2.49 for .org domains. I said to them that the system shows me $2.49 for each org domains, then they asked me to send them a screenshot from my account as in order to get refund, and I have done and e-mailled them with screenshots. the screenshots on the page of checkout with .org domains.

Now they are asking me again for some other type of screenshot as proof of the total amount money I need to pay from another page which I have no idea at all. Because I know that during the checkout and that is the final page with final amount of fee I have to pay to it. I do not know what the page is ....!!! As the company says again, I have to send them that in order to get refund. ....

WHAT A BIG LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have lost less than $200 due to the fraud, and I am sure the company loses more if they do this kind of things as cheating their clients, then the corporation will die soon or later!!!!!!!!

I am telling all things in truth, and if you have a reseller account, and you can check it too.

I know the company is not going to refund me, and I want everyone else is goign to make this thread to be known within the domain industry! As I am a ordinary domain buyer, I wish this will be solved with the company, but if not. Then I have no words to say except LIAR, CHEATER!!!!!!!!

If the audience knows someone at Directi or ResellerClub, then maybe can help me for finding a solution on my issue!

I will not buy any domains unless this is going to be solved, and I am also going to tell my friends to leave and not buy domains from this kind of fraud, cheating company.

Once the issue has been solved, then I will ask the admin to remove this thread, otherwise please help me in order to let more and more domainers know this and this company!

Thank you very much,

Chessming (Posted in DNFORUM.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom